X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perone to be offered QPR deal

06/08/2011
    by David McIntyre

"Brazilian defender Bruno Perone will be offered the chance to sign for QPR.

Perone has been on trial with the R’s for a month and featured in several pre-season matches – the last of which ended in a 3-1 defeat at Luton on Friday."

More: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/p...ered-qpr-deal/

f*** that!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
      f*** that!
      Each to their own

Comment

If true it shows that the 15 million story is a load of bullocks,i.e another freebie

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          If true it shows that the 15 million story is a load of bullocks,i.e another freebie
          Looks like it is - McIntyre wouldn't post an article like that otherwise.

Comment

Heard he was poor last night?

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
              Heard he was poor last night?
              The entire back line in the 2nd half was woeful. I can understand the first half team not trying too hard - we don't need the injuries. But the second string could have made better cases for being considered for next week's match day squad.
              WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Uninspiring.

Comment

And expect a central defender to be moved onto Southampton for a fee not dissimilar to what was paid for Campbell.

Comment

Gorkks.

So we are having to balance the books because we spent the gargantuan sum of £1.2m? Wow

Comment

The fact Gorkks didn't play yesterday backs this up. Perone looked poor, as did Orr, Ephraim, Connolly, Aygemang (well in a league of his own, worse than poor).

First half Hall and Gabbidon looked suspect and Kenny played 90% long as no-one wanted the ball short...

Comment

well

well its always the same story
                        total destruction all down to flavio briatory
                        rammage is twice the player that bruno is
                        once more we fail ,are you taking the ###x
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

This must be great news for Punchion after readig that lot

Comment

I think Perone is good player but he needs more confidence on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
                              I think Perone is good player but he needs more confidence on the pitch.
                              Yep,I dont think He will look the part utill after christmas at least ,but once He's got the feel of the game I think there's a chance He can come good,Mind you I never take a word D Mac posts seriusly imo He does as much guese work as the rest of us so I will wait for the offy to report

Comment

Working...
                              X