Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz

May upset a few but here goes tonight was poor and has been ever since Palace away 2009-2010 season and that was the only game I remember him being any good that season.

I would love him to be a Qpr great but he just isn't.

Over rated and not good enough for the PL.

Comment

Sadly yes i also have major worries over:
      Patrick Agyemang
      Gary Borrowdale
      Radek Cerny
      Leon Clarke
      Matthew Connolly
      Lee Cook
      Hogan Ephraim
      Daniel Gabbidon
      Kaspars Gorkss
      Fitz Hall
      Heidar Helguson
      Petter Vaagan Moen
      Bradley Orr
      Peter Ramage
      Martin Rowlands
      Danny Shittu
      Tommy Smith (only a little worried about him) never really looked great in the championship but always came up with the goods and never did anything wrong but I think pace might be his downfall in the top flight but will be happy to be proved wrong.

And I am a Optimist.

Comment

Where is Shittu??

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
          Sadly yes i also have major worries over:
          Patrick Agyemang
          Gary Borrowdale
          Radek Cerny
          Leon Clarke
          Matthew Connolly
          Lee Cook
          Hogan Ephraim
          Daniel Gabbidon
          Kaspars Gorkss
          Fitz Hall
          Heidar Helguson
          Petter Vaagan Moen
          Bradley Orr
          Peter Ramage
          Martin Rowlands
          Danny Shittu
          Tommy Smith (only a little worried about him) never really looked great in the championship but always came up with the goods and never did anything wrong but I think pace might be his downfall in the top flight but will be happy to be proved wrong.

And I am a Optimist.
          Can't argue with that. I fear for us this year. We have a very decent spine of Kenny, Faulin, Derry, Bothroyd, Taarabt and DJ but defensively especially, I think we may come unstuck next year.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Very worried about the defence -- it needed shoring up and I'm not sure Gabbidon is the answer, especially as he is the only defender we have brought in.
            Sounded like Dyer was used as a right wing back this evening -- a bit the way Walker used to play I suppose. But the defence will leak like the proverbial sieve.

I think Smith will be OK, as a squad player at least. Matt Connolly had so much promise, and needs to show us whether or not he can actually step up to the mark. Fitz Hall is an odd one -- when he is fit there are glimpses of a very good defender at times, but we need more consistency, especially with fitness.

I'm very excited though, despite all that -- roll on Bolton!!
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I am so looking forward to kick off, things are always different pre season like Adel tonight was not really interested in the game he will be next week that is one thing I am sure of.
              Faurlin was not great tonight gave the ball away a lot so did Derry but I am sure they will be fine come kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                Over rated and not good enough for the PL.
                No way was he over rated at the beginning with us.

Comment

i think buz

i think buz had a great season when he played right wing,and got 12 goals for us,hes a player that can be lethal in front of goal,but when hes given defensive duties although he gives his best,he drifts out of the game,i do agree with caitlin he is a quality player,but only if he is given a winger or strikers role, HIS GREATEST GIFT IS HIS ABILITY TO SCORE GOALS but hes
                  never used in his correct position....................if he isnt given the correct role he may well get sold off to someone
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

He was class I agree but sadly not any more.

Comment

well

well if he starts the first ten games as goalscoring right winger he will be class again,but if he tries to do defensive duties in central midfield he is dogs poo
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        well if he starts the first ten games as goalscoring right winger he will be class again,but if he tries to do defensive duties in central midfield he is dogs poo
                        Spot on Ted!

Comment

Very good player and better than a lot of players that we have, technically good enough for the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                            He was class I agree but sadly not any more.
                            Based on second half of a pre-season friendly - f'in genius

Comment

Probably best to judge players on how they do from next week, not on pre-season friendlies.
                              Btw, I notice the FL are back to 5 subs on the bench -- does anyone know if this will be the same in the PL?
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X