For those going luton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those going luton

Just on my way back from work and harpenden station has old bill all over it,should be a good game but dont use offensinve language or it will probaly be your last game for three years

Ob overkill.

Gonna swerve this now. Gutted but can see this as an ob fit up job to feel some collars b4 the season starts.

Comment

Got ob set up all over it, friendly against one of our biggest rivals 1 week before the prem, ob are hoping to have a field day with bans.
      It's why many have opted out.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Spoke to a luton lad at work and their feelimg the same..but whereas we will miss prem they are non league...can see some rangers getting picked off/ambushed

Comment

as

im not going tonight but i was travelling up motorway and quite a few rangers fans travelling up,all i can say is i hope there isnt any trouble because the people that i saw were just ordinary fans,but for it to be all police there must have been some internet threats banterd about
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Whose stupid idea was this friendly?

This was always going to get the idiots amongst both sets of fans wetting themselves with excitement.

Hopefully the very stupidest among them will get themselves nicked tonight, and not bother the normal fans for the rest of the season.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Whose stupid idea was this friendly?

This was always going to get the idiots amongst both sets of fans wetting themselves with excitement.

Hopefully the very stupidest among them will get themselves nicked tonight, and not bother the normal fans for the rest of the season.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                What's so funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29
                  No point in going for this, you will be nicked for the smallest thing as a way of OB getting as many banned before the real "fun" starts next week.
                  It's fairly straightforward to avoid being arrested. You do realise this don't you?

The vast majority of people manage to do this on a daily basis.

Comment

F*ck it I'm going...Can't help myself plus wanna see DJ play.

Anyone going who knows me, shout me.

Comment

Ric me and jeffro meeting around 630 yeoman on dallow rd
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

At the ground now no old bill any where
                        R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          At the ground now no old bill any where
                          Though you were OB
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

On my way Robbo just near Harpenden on the clapper

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                              Just on my way back from work and harpenden station has old bill all over it,should be a good game but dont use offensinve language or it will probaly be your last game for three years
                              "Offensive language"?
                              Living in modern Britain, seems like I've been sentenced to life atop Walton's bleedin' mountain.

Comment

Working...
                              X