Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did NW give Rambo a years contract so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did NW give Rambo a years contract so...

He could go to Palace without them having to pay his wages, or pay all of his wages?

I know it's only a month, and probably for fitness reasons but I bet it will be extended.

Seems odd..

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...410965,00.html

Fitness, see how he gets on. Though that means he won't make 25 man squad and almost seems silly extending contract unless NW thinks he might be good enough longer term or whether he's planning for life back in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      He could go to Palace without them having to pay his wages, or pay all of his wages?

I know it's only a month, and probably for fitness reasons but I bet it will be extended.

Seems odd..

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...410965,00.html
      Signing Rambo was possibly a punt by NW as he has had very little football for a long time, so as you say, makes sense to send him out on loan. Maybe a reward for keeping the lads going towards the end of last season, as I imagine he would be a decent fella to have in the dressing room and training pitch.

Comment

It was just a thought. I would be surprised as it would be another wage on the books which wouldn't help NW in his pursuit of players.

Either way it was very strange we gave him a years deal. Nice bloke, but not PL standard.

Comment

I agree. Hard to imagine but the poster above might have it spot on about a reward etc. Better Ramage on 1 year than some others we have on 4 years...

Comment

any of those who are 50/50 on NW's 25 need to be playing during august. smart move.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X