Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-29181645/

Has agreed to buy 20 per cent at 15 million.

Now sell to Mittal that would be funny
    Last edited by Stanley; 05-08-2011, 11:53 AM.

Would be good, but even then Mittal would own 20% and Tango & Cash would have 47& and would still be calling the shots (albeit to a lesser extent with a smaller majority).

Comment

Very confusing article. For a start I thought Bernie had bought Flavios' shares from him, so how can Fernandes take 10% off of Flavio if he doesn't have any ? ( "10% from each of the motor racing chiefs" ) Also it states that Mittal only has a 20% stake, when I thought it was 30% ?
      Last edited by rangersroar; 05-08-2011, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Cant get my head around this... It states that he’s agreed to buy 20% of the club, taking 10% each from T&C, and that the Mittals own around 20%
        I thought, or at least it has been hinted at on numerous occasions that Bernie owned 62%, Flabbyo 5% and the Mittals 30%.. If the Mittals only owe 20% who owns the other 10% ?

Also buying 20% for £15m means T&C now value the club at £75m

Don't trust any of them...
        We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          Very confusing article. For a start I thought Bernie had bought Flavios' shares from him, so how can Fernandes take 10% off of Flavio if he doesn't have any ? ( 10% from each of the motor racing chiefs ) Also it states that Mittal only has a 20% stake, when I thought it was 30% ?
          My thoughts exactly! Something stinks about the whole thing...
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

completely agree with all posts.... and also didnt Bernie say he wanted to be off before the season began...?

Comment

Tony Ferdnandes (sic) - Does anyone know how to spell this chaps name? Not being Pedantic but this has to be the 10th variation used so far, is Tony Ferdinand (sic) the new Jay Boothroyd (sic)??

Or am I just sic?
              "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
              The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
                Tony Ferdnandes (sic) - Does anyone know how to spell this chaps name? Not being Pedantic but this has to be the 10th variation used so far, is Tony Ferdinand (sic) the new Jay Boothroyd (sic)??

Or am I just sic?
                Think youre being a bit too fussy for a football club forum mate, just google it if you really wanna know lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  My thoughts exactly! Something stinks about the whole thing...
                  Am I missing something very obvious as I dont understand what stinks about all this?

Comment

Yeah you're right.......the close season does this to me. Only 8 days to go but it still seems like an eternity.
                    "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                    The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                      http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-29181645/

Has agreed to buy 20 per cent at 15 million.

Now sell to Mittal that would be funny
                      As I said the other day he doesn't have the cash to buy us in full. The same happened at Wet Spam where he couldn't show the capital. The full deal was never going to get rid of Flabbio's voice so we are no better off. The Rangers drama continues....

As for Mittal if he don't purchase more stock in the club in the coming weeks then he will sell up his % before the end of this year.

Comment

Or am I just sic?
                        Spelling club starts Tuesday.....

Comment

Or am I just sic?
                          Sorry mate realised my mistake I thought he spelt it like our legend Ferdinand but it's without an R Fernandes and I couldn't change the title only mods can I think.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            Am I missing something very obvious as I dont understand what stinks about all this?
                            The fact Flav sold his shares to Bernie...

http://www.yallaf1.com/2010/12/17/br...to-ecclestone/

... Yet now he is aparently a shareholder again?

Then rumours of 4 parties being interested when, by many sources, thats total poop and there is only Fernandes (another f1 body!) who is full of "hot air" and cant back up what he says.

All slightly strange if you ask me...

Comment

It says he's going to "...sink £15 million into the club."

If he's buying shares from T&C then the money goes to them and not the club.

This is either then:

1. Badly written and is actually referring to the amount he will be paying T&C for the shares; or

2. Does not indicate how much he is paying for the shares but instead talks about how much he will want to put into the club's coffers for Warnock to spend (presumably by loan to catch up with the others?).

Comment

Working...
                              X