Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAST NIGHT v WOKING

Hi All.

Went last night and was impressed with both sides, so much so that i went out and backed Woking to win there league, Blue Square South.

Woking started brightly and scored from a free kick, Cerny never moved an inch.

Rangers got better and moved the ball around well, shame Clarke hasnt got a left foot as he could have scored at least four.

The boys equalized and deserved to, Clarkey nice finish but the rest of the half was all Woking and they duly went in at half time leading and hitting the woodwork twice.

Second half we saw a different Rangers, totally dominated the midfield and spread the ball around very well, movement from three upfront very good, hence scoring twice in two mins.

Micheal Doughty in central midfield looks a cracking prospect, excellent technique and good left foot.

Rowly played better second half but was amongst many who had bad first halfs, similar to Borrowdale and the young right back whose name evades me.

Hewitt looks to have a bright future as does Bruno.

Cracking friendly overall and i just wish we could find a role for Rowlands within the club as he has been in my opinion a good servant and that is from someone who saw him as pissed as a fart at the POTY awards.

Cant go Friday but buzzing about the forthcoming new season.

Baz
Working...
X