• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    I just don't rate them at all, not a football side. More like rugby
    Seems to work very well though..

Comment

At the moment, there are NO sides worse than us. As it stands we are assured of 20th spot. Let's hope it changes.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
        At the moment, there are NO sides worse than us. As it stands we are assured of 20th spot. Let's hope it changes.
        Really? So you think Norwich have signed better than us?

Vaughen vs Bothroyd?
        Morison vs Campbell?
        Elliot vs Dyer?

Granted Naughton is a good signing, but we were better than them last year and weve, IMO, bought better too. No way are they better than us.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Bolton

It is tempting fate but what about Bolton.

They have lost their 3 best attacking players Lee, Sturridge and Elmander.

Also their best midfielder Holden is months from fitness and their best defender will be sold in the next few weeks.

Clearly they could get Sturridge back or keep Cahill but there is plenty to worry about.

R

Comment

I am not confident that we are better than any other team in the Premiership.

How people can suggest we are better than Stoke, Newcastle, Blackburn etc is just ridiculous.

The only 2 teams that I would say we are similar standard to are Norwich and Swansea, and both these teams have massively improved, whereas we have slightly improved.
            :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Really? So you think Norwich have signed better than us?

Vaughen vs Bothroyd?
              Morison vs Campbell?
              Elliot vs Dyer?

Granted Naughton is a good signing, but we were better than them last year and weve, IMO, bought better too. No way are they better than us.
              If we were better than them last year can you remind me of the two results against Norwich?

I think we drew 0-0 at home and lost 2-1 or 2-0 away....sounds like we were much better?????

Comment

Typical convict defeatist attitude

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                  If we were better than them last year can you remind me of the two results against Norwich?

I think we drew 0-0 at home and lost 2-1 or 2-0 away....sounds like we were much better?????
                  You are kidding me right Kingy? You do realise we WON THE LEAGUE dont you? Which therefore means we came above Norwich and, ultimately, are a better side

Seriously, where do we find these people?

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                    Typical convict defeatist attitude

Comment

We deff have a better forward line than a good few prem teams, Newcastle have got no forwards despite getting 35 mill for carroll, enrique is leaving they sold their captain to wet spam and have driven barton out, only decent player they have is tiote. Blackburn are the same really, if taarabt played when we had them in the fa cup we prob would of beat them last season.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        You are kidding me right Kingy? You do realise we WON THE LEAGUE dont you? Which therefore means we came above Norwich and, ultimately, are a better side

Seriously, where do we find these people?
                        How can we be a better than a team that beat us convincing at their place and then drew, despite being the better team at our place???

Where do we find you?

Comment

Kingy10

Lighten up

Comment

Wigan wolves Swansea norwich
                            R's

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                              How can we be a better than a team that beat us convincing at their place and then drew, despite being the better team at our place???

Where do we find you?
                              Mate youve seriously got to be winding me up right?

What gives a more true reflection of whos a better side: 2 games or a season of 46? Anything can happen on the 2 games, ie Injuries, players with a knock, bad ref decisions, bad day at the office etc.

For example: drew with Everton 1 all at Stamford Bridge last season and lost 1-0 at Goodison. But at the end of the season Chelsea were 2nd and Everton 7th... so you're telling me Everton are a better side than Chelsea?

Mate, please come back when you can have a decent and respectable debate, please, youre making yourself look a tad silly here.

Comment

Working...
                              X