Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been on holiday since last tuesday..

what have i missed?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Messi and Ronaldo have signed,4 year contracts

Comment

Alberico welcomed DJ to the club on dotorg yesterday. Still no official announcment though.
      Apparently Joe Cole is close to a loan deal, but no one (including me) believes it..

Warnock confident on Puncheon

Comment

Joe cole bought a flat above the Greek restaurant on the uxbridge road but then rented it out. Dj campbell did a set in Italy for the lads as a medical and Leon clarke has been sold to Bolton for 3.5 million
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I've also have a verruca on my foot,it's quite painful.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            Joe cole bought a flat above the Greek restaurant on the uxbridge road but then rented it out. Dj campbell did a set in Italy for the lads as a medical and Leon clarke has been sold to Bolton for 3.5 million
            Rowan Vine is also in talks with Manchester City over a potential loan move, but rumour has it Vine's wages are a stumbling block in the deal. Just heard on Twitter so its gospel.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

sounds good... somebody out in ibiza told me that cook is rumoured to be off? i see the numbers have been made..

what about this takeover mumbo jumbo?

so just campbell and puncheon are all thats on the cards.. no way would we pay anything close to J coles wages.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                sounds good... somebody out in ibiza told me that cook is rumoured to be off? i see the numbers have been made..

so just campbell and puncheon are all thats on the cards.. no way would we pay anything close to J coles wages.
                Richard Branson is in talks........

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post

Liverpool is supposed to pay 1/3 of Coles wages, wouldn't afford him anyway.

Cook and Rowlands are supposed to leave.

He watched our games live in bergamo, his name is Tony Fernandes. Bernie wants to sell the club before the season starts.
                  Rumours have cooled down it seems.

I think Warnocks making a try to sign Cole, if he fails, he'll sign puncheon instead.

Comment

Working...
                  X