Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what will be our heavist defeat this coming season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will be our heavist defeat this coming season???

i truely see a six or seven nil at one of the big five!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

5-0 away to Arsenal New Years Eve.... such pace going forward, unless we get in a fullback we really will get roasted on the counter!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Got a feeling we will win at the emirates
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

wba and newcastle came up and did it last season. so why not ? and if you like omens last time we played them away (albeit highbury) on new years eve we won 3-1 in the famous " i was there when jensen scored"

Comment

I think well go unbeaten all season

Comment

Pointless negative thread.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                I agree, I think out of the big 5 arsenal are the most vulnerable and Bothroyd is a type of striker that could cause their defence/gk serious problems.
                Man utd are going to be a serious problem but generally last season smaller clubs put up good resistance to them.
                Liverpool, difficult to say but probably too early to predict
                Chelsea, big derby game so anything could happen but weighted in their favour
                Spurs, haven't yet strengthened and going backwards from a couple of years ago.
                We also have man city but like spurs you have to be a right loser to go into the season fearing a potential thumping from those two glorified Preston NEs.
                Since the premiership started I think it's not a bad time to be promoted.
                Also both us and our players are going to be well up for the big teams.
                My concern is doing a job on the likes of Stoke, Blackburn, Fulham, Newcastle etc
                It's going to be a great season, cannot wait, no longer have to talk cr@p to the palace, Cardiff fans in the office, I feel like I've been cleansed, as the barclays advert said "welcome back"

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                  wba and newcastle came up and did it last season. so why not ? and if you like omens last time we played them away (albeit highbury) on new years eve we won 3-1 in the famous " i was there when jensen scored"
                  I was there when Jensen scored!! I can see a battering happening this season - a potential 6-0. Can't see it happen at a derby as I think we'll just be too up for it, but maybe put at City or Utd...

Comment

God i hope so becaus e we need to pick up wierd points at big places..just dont see it happening at the emerates...they will be to quick, skill full and have to much possesion on a pitch that size

on the other side..they wont fancy coming to LR thats for sure !!

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                      God i hope so becaus e we need to pick up wierd points at big places..just dont see it happening at the emerates...they will be to quick, skill full and have to much possesion on a pitch that size

on the other side..they wont fancy coming to LR thats for sure !!
                      True that! Once Clint's given Nasri and RVP a friendly wack and shoved his thumb half way up Fabregas' bum 'ole at a corner I dont think they'll want it at all!

Comment

The most we will lose by is four goals could be 7-3, 6-2 but i don't think we'll get a drubbing to nil.
                        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Man U 3 QPR 1
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Man U 3 QPR 1
                            If thats our hevaiest defeat all season I'll be a very happy man!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              If thats our hevaiest defeat all season I'll be a very happy man!
                              Likewise
                              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------
                              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                              X