Joe Cole......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Cole......

Nothing done yet but #LFC's Joe Cole has put his house up for sale. Taxi ...

Just tweeted by @bensmith_Times within the hour......

Anyone know if this guy is an ITK??
    WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Taken from here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...rpool-qpr-loan

Comment

id love it if we signed him but just cant see it. Walkonby said its not true, and i trust him, unfortunately :(

Comment

can't see why joe bought a home in liverpool, he has a few around london, i'd assume he'd rent/lease as he ain't spending his life there....
        for me, he was injured most of last season and didn't want to leave chelsea in the first place.
        i don't know joe but know some of his (large) family...many based around camden town.
        whether qpr could match his (was it £90ka week ) wages is a major issue.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          can't see why joe bought a home in liverpool, he has a few around london, i'd assume he'd rent/lease as he ain't spending his life there....
          for me, he was injured most of last season and didn't want to leave chelsea in the first place.
          i don't know joe but know some of his (large) family...many based around camden town.
          whether qpr could match his (was it £90ka week ) wages is a major issue.
          Just because a player is selling a home does not mean he bought it unlike R's fans. It is common in top flight players contracts to have a clause which allows the player to retain the house that the club had paid for as part of the signing on arrangements. This would happen if player stayed X years and or had not requested a transfer. There was a comment on a previous thread on loans and if salary split agreed why was there personel terms to agree, quite simple housing arrangements/costs.
          Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Thought Danny Graham was moving near Harlington?
            :drunk:

Comment

i spoke to someone who DOES KNOW joe and knows the family, very closely..i was told ,
              joe does have a home in cheshire, so i was wrong....oops and sorry,he thought it better than renting also an investment....
              but none of them have heard , he is coming to qpr.
              he is at lpool on a 4 yr deal on £90k a week, so WHY would he leave for less??

Comment

Walkonby said its not true, and i trust him,
                You obviously aint met him

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  i spoke to someone who DOES KNOW joe and knows the family, very closely..i was told ,
                  joe does have a home in cheshire, so i was wrong....oops and sorry,he thought it better than renting also an investment....
                  but none of them have heard , he is coming to qpr.
                  he is at lpool on a 4 yr deal on £90k a week, so WHY would he leave for less??
                  But he's not leaving or playing for less, if and its a bloody big if he joins on loan. He will also be picking up the same money, just two clubs paying it.

Comment

Working...
                  X