Our chances..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our chances..

Taarabt, Faurlin, Bothroyd and maybe Cole all in the same team. Im starting to think weve got a real chance in staying up this season now.
    Cole might not be as good as he was, but I bet most other clubs in the Premier League would love to have him in their team.
    Just hope he keeps fit. What a coup that would be, even if its just a loan deal. He'll add valuable Premier League experience to our team. He's still only 29 as well

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
    Taarabt, Faurlin, Bothroyd and maybe Cole all in the same team. Im starting to think weve got a real chance in staying up this season now.
    Cole might not be as good as he was, but I bet most other clubs in the Premier League would love to have him in their team.
    Just hope he keeps fit. What a coup that would be, even if its just a loan deal. He'll add valuable Premier League experience to our team. He's still only 29 as well
    Add DJ to that list

I agree with you, just a couple of defenders missing.

Comment

defiantly need a experienced Premier League defender

Comment

it's a decent side. confident.

Comment

I hope we sign all of the above but if we dont i still cant wait! By week friday we'll know who we've got and we'll be ready for Bolton. Takeovers and signings aside we're in the Prem lets show all those c@@ts we are the rangers boys

Stand up and make some noise
          All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Do people honestly believe this Joe Cole rubbish?

Don't get me wrong, nice rumour, nice idea. But aint happening.
            This is planet Earth.
            "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

i'd like to believe it, and i guess your right sullivan. I remember Zidane was suppose to become our manager at one point. QPR could easily be linked with any one

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                i'd like to believe it, and i guess your right sullivan. I remember Zidane was suppose to become our manager at one point. QPR could easily be linked with any one
                Luke mate, we're not getting Veron or Cole, keep your hopes nice and low, like you did with Taarabt :=B:

Comment

I've fancied us to stay up before the signings and still am. One of the best managers in the country and a very hardworking team complimented with some very good players. Just full backs - please Neil!

Comment

Even withno more signings, I feel confident that we will finish above at least 3 teams in the premiership. The key thing for me is keeping Sir Neil for the season; then anything's possible

Comment

Sir Neil is Key, keep him and as a previous poster said "anything is possible", on top of that I think we'll have enough to stay up, the foundations of a reasonable team are being put together.
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                      X