Im defo not itk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im defo not itk

I'm not itk I don't know anyone at the club but I'm gonna just post how i see things and what I can deduce from rumours and hearsay

Dj Campbell will be announced by the end of the week I don't think villa are after him I think it's done just doesn't seem they would want him seeing as they have Heskey adbonglahor (dunno if spelt right) n'zogbia bent and delfonso

Puncheon is 50/50 dunno if we have had a bid accepted just wait and see

Joe cole - would love it I think there is legs in reports warnock always underplays and holds his card close to his chest

Joey Barton - more chance of Joe cole IMO

Clyne - 50/50 depends on crystal palace they have brought in a few defenders

The takeover - well IMO there are bids for the club bernie seems quite genius he wants to sell . To who no one will know till it's done I think we should not get carried away with all the hype we should Start to enjoy being in the premier league

In the words of god Neil warnock if we have to give it a go with what we got then so be it

We were the outstanding team in the championship last season let's be the surprise team of the premier this year

U rrrrrrrrrrrrs
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

We were the outstanding team in the championship last season let's be the surprise team of the premier this year
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
      I'm not itk I don't know anyone at the club but I'm gonna just post how i see things and what I can deduce from rumours and hearsay

Dj Campbell will be announced by the end of the week I don't think villa are after him I think it's done just doesn't seem they would want him seeing as they have Heskey adbonglahor (dunno if spelt right) n'zogbia bent and delfonso

Puncheon is 50/50 dunno if we have had a bid accepted just wait and see

Joe cole - would love it I think there is legs in reports warnock always underplays and holds his card close to his chest

Joey Barton - more chance of Joe cole IMO

Clyne - 50/50 depends on crystal palace they have brought in a few defenders

The takeover - well IMO there are bids for the club bernie seems quite genius he wants to sell . To who no one will know till it's done I think we should not get carried away with all the hype we should Start to enjoy being in the premier league

In the words of god Neil warnock if we have to give it a go with what we got then so be it

U rrrrrrrrrrrrs
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
      X