new home kit reasons why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new home kit reasons why

the reason why we have not worn it is because we dont want to get it dirty before the bolton game, we still own the laundrette in the bush money so tango and cash have insisted keeping it clean.

Yawn
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
      the reason why we have not worn it is because we dont want to get it dirty before the bolton game, we still own the laundrette in the bush money so tango and cash have insisted keeping it clean.
      wouldn't surprise me though

Comment

Who knows, sponsorship
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Face facts We haven't got one, 3rd strip will become 1st strip and sponsored by that new invisible ink company, You can't see me now or never.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Last years 2nd kit was supposed to be a homage to our 1970's halved kit and they got it wrong by making it red/black instead of red/white.

This year's 3rd kit is supposed to be a homage to it as well and now they have red/white quarters instead of red/white halves.

What's next year's homage to it? Black and white halves? They can't get something that simple right.

Comment

No Next year we are going to be called St Judes.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                Last years 2nd kit was supposed to be a homage to our 1970's halved kit and they got it wrong by making it red/black instead of red/white.

This year's 3rd kit is supposed to be a homage to it as well and now they have red/white quarters instead of red/white halves.

What's next year's homage to it? Black and white halves? They can't get something that simple right.
                Red and White Quarters was our away strip in 1974, so why have they got that wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Red and White Quarters was our away strip in 1974, so why have they got that wrong ?
                  Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    My bad. I was only a baby and don't remember that one. :sorry:

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      My bad. I was only a baby and don't remember that one. :sorry:
                      Watched us stuff Spurs 3-0 at White Hart Lane, my first ever away game, wearing the Red and White quarters, fantastic goal from Gerry Francis I seem to remember too. Quality

Comment

Working...
                      X