Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Express

Quote from Bernie:

"There are three or four parties interested - I want the deal done quickly. The Season kicks off a week on Saturday and I don't know if we would want to still be negotiating past then"
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Wouldn't it be nice to know, would also leave roughly 3 weeks until window closes

Comment

Sounds positive! Lets just hope that 1 of these parties contains a Billionaire that wants to throw some cash around and have a real life game of footy Manager....
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Sounds positive! Lets just hope that 1 of these parties contains a Billionaire that wants to throw some cash around and have a real life game of footy Manager....
        And not leave us and destroy us as a football club a couple of weeks later.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
          And not leave us and destroy us as a football club a couple of weeks later.
          Well yes that wouldnt be too good....
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thought we were in the endgame but looks like the opening gambit instead

Comment

3 or 4 parties interested? I'd assume he's talking us up a bit to drive the price up. Surely we don't have anymore than two parties interested. The Mittals and Fernandes.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                Quote from Bernie:

"There are three or four parties interested - I want the deal done quickly. The Season kicks off a week on Saturday and I don't know if we would want to still be negotiating past then"
                Probably nothing to do with QPR and a statement about his daughter's house-warming party and whether The Black Eyed Peas would consider doing another gig on the patio for a £1.000.000.

Comment

The timing really stinks.

What is Neil supposed to do? Sign up DJ and Punch quickly, or wait to see if the new owners give him 15 mill so he can bid for the likes of Defoe or Walker?

But why should Bernie care, it's just business. Geriatric (unt.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                    Quote from Bernie:

The only reasonable thing he's said recently!

Comment

Working...
                    X