X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intersting...

Pinched from loftforwords...........

QPR quest ends
    Lakshmi Mittal, the steel magnate, is ready to walk away from Queens Park Rangers weeks before it makes a triumphant return to the Premier League. The Indian billionaire is open to selling his 33 per cent stake in the club after a bust-up with Formula 1’s Bernie Ecclestone, who has a 62 per cent share.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/43f01cb2-b...#axzz1TnOFQ8Bq

TF maybe buying Mittals out after all?

no-one knows.... we will just have to wit for the offy to announce something..

Comment

Awesome.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No quotes from anyone saying he is looking to sell. Where have they got the info from?

Comment

Quite possible. Documentary being launched with Amit's blessing after its done? Mittals have been totally silent recently so wouldn't be surprised if they were off. Bernie would have to sell some to though if it is true that TF is buying 51% and that Bernie still owns 67% of the club.

Donald Rumsfeld would call this a 'known unknown'!

Comment

Bloody hell that to me is bad news!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

The Mittals have shown no passion for the club or made any concerted effort to buy us out. Why does everyone hold them in such high esteem?

They have been as useful as a fart in a bottle.

Comment

and that makes perfect sense that Bernie would sell 18% to Fernandes, knowing that he is buying up the Mittals 33% and would therefore gain control.....great idea....loose control and be stuck with 49% . Hardly likely is it?

Comment

Originally posted by padam View Post
                  and that makes perfect sense that Bernie would sell 18% to Fernandes, knowing that he is buying up the Mittals 33% and would therefore gain control.....great idea....loose control and be stuck with 49% . Hardly likely is it?
                  I can see you are good at maths. I can't see your business insight.

Comment

They made an insulting low bid for the club, wanted something for nothing! Bye!!

Comment

If they go they go. We go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
                        They made an insulting low bid for the club, wanted something for nothing! Bye!!

As fans, I don't know how we could have that opinion as we don't know what they offered!

Comment

call me old fashioned but i kind of liked having the richest man in britain connneted to our club it sort of gave me hope! false hope maybe but it was something to cling onto , i really cant see rangers going any where fast with this lot in charge, but as people keep saying when this lot eventaly fock off we will still be herefollowing our great team which is a comforting thought to me!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                            As fans, I don't know how we could have that opinion as we don't know what they offered!
                            no we don't but knowing c+t it was never going to be enough.....it will take them to leave for all to come out. lets hope when the next boardroom struggle happens the gun works!!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Amit & co "passionate fans" last season especially when we were winning.
                              Wonder if we'll see them this year?
                              Or will they be at a "more fashionable" venue in West London? Just speculating!

Comment

Working...
                              X