Worst owner Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst owner Award

Just reading the fallout about Joey Barton everyones favorite scouser.

The Toon fans are in uproar (again!)

Just wondering who the worst owners are!

Tango/Cash in the Blue and white corner

Or Mr Mike Ashley in the black and white

I'm going too stick my neck out and say Ashley

All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Have to say Tango/cash

Comment

Tough call this one, but i would have to say T & C because at least when MA took over Newcastle he invested millions (and lost it all).

He only realy got tight since the collaspe of his sportswear business (shareprice fell through the foor) and the lost of a few hundred million he has tried to sell the club while cutting costs were as our guy's quite have not invested that much.

Mind you for stupidity I am not so sure, but thats a diffrent question.
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
        Tough call this one, but i would have to say T & C because at least when MA took over Newcastle he invested millions (and lost it all).

He only realy got tight since the collaspe of his sportswear business (shareprice fell through the foor) and the lost of a few hundred million he has tried to sell the club while cutting costs were as our guy's quite have not invested that much.

Mind you for stupidity I am not so sure, but thats a diffrent question.

Deffo.

Newcastle's books no doubt look healthier than ours. Even if their manager is a complete patsy.

Comment

Carson Yeung and Birmingham make both us and the Toon look like angels right now
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

there have been some awful ones - what about the Notts County owners and their transfers/"loads of money" big talk a couple of years back?
            I would say Ashley though - he managed to get his team down a division...at least ours have seen us go up!

Comment

What about the blackburn board?

Comment

Yes guys, the list is endless but some would have you believe ours are the absolute worst in the world
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ours has been the most lacklustre takeover ever.
                  From start to finish, it's been one big anti-climax.
                  Doing it as cheaply as possible, spending at it's most minimal, has been the recurring theme these last four seasons.

Billionaires, pooh, I say. Might just as well have been me and my empty pockets.

Comment

Mike Ashley love him or hate him is one of the most astute business men in football.
                    Took over a club, millions in debt, has returned them back to the premiership, tied it nicely in with his sports empire and has NUFC's books back in the black..

And his apparent "lack" of investment is substantially more than out owners ever put in.

Comment

Got to be our board , i dont give a fock about any other club to be honest!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Portsmouth must be up their somewhere

Comment

Our owners never said they would spend millions......

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            Mike Ashley love him or hate him is one of the most astute business men in football.
                            Took over a club, millions in debt, has returned them back to the premiership, tied it nicely in with his sports empire and has NUFC's books back in the black..

And his apparent "lack" of investment is substantially more than out owners ever put in.
                            He spent stupidly. Hardly astute in football.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

at least ashly tried...........
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X