Everton ticket prices announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morris View Post
    It doesn't say that 1800 is the initial allocation so I would presume that is all we are getting, which is quite tight.
    Expect to see this a lot to be honest. Compares to what we can give to away teams so rather predictable.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think the money has already come out for mine, but not sure. I can't see why they'd take it before announcing the prices, though?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

If we sell the 1800 they'll give us more if we want them. Dunno if they (or anyone in the prem) will allow "pay on the day" though.
        Last season I got the impression that about 33% of our away fans paid on the day - I remember quite big queues at Derby, Hull, Barnsley and to some extent Burnley; it deffo appeals to many to just decide to go on the day rather than commit days/weeks in advance.

Comment

I paid on the day for quite a few last season. Trouble is, they were away to the likes of Scunny and Boro. Things will be a lot different this season as the games are bigger, and naturally, more fans will show interest.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

This game is all ticket so no pay on the day.Can see quite a few games being all ticket.

Comment

Working...
            X