• Ticket prices for Bolton fans confirmed

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/AwayTicke...405693,00.html

Adults - £50/£45
    Over-60s - £40/£35
    Under-21s - £40/£35
    Under-16s - £25/£22
    Under-8s** - £10

Where is the sick emoticon?

They must be used to paying similar prices at all London PL sides surely?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

They're going light on the under8's though aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
        They're going light on the under8's though aren't they?
        What's the betting they all turn up in grey shorts sucking lollipops?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          They must be used to paying similar prices at all London PL sides surely?
          You can't compare us to other London sides though. Paying 50 quid to watch Fabregas, Van Der Vaart etc you can kind of justify it.

Just because we're in London doesn't and won't wash!

Personally i'm not fussed, the less away fans the better, we need to make Loftus Road a fortress and 500 Bolton fans will hardly be heard

Comment

just bought a pair of tickets for the game in W block on general sale this morning..
            £93.50 for 1 adult and 1 young adult
            plenty available tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              You can't compare us to other London sides though. Paying 50 quid to watch Fabregas, Van Der Vaart etc you can kind of justify it.

Just because we're in London doesn't and won't wash!

Personally i'm not fussed, the less away fans the better, we need to make Loftus Road a fortress and 500 Bolton fans will hardly be heard
              Cor blimey i only asked, any danger of me having me head back now please? lol!

Yea, as a fan I agree with your point about the quality on show, but these days we all know footballs a business and, from the owners point of view, if theyve funded us getting there, why shouldnt they charge what other London clubs charge to try and re-coup their cash?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

scandalous i just hope the likes of Bolton, Wigan , Blackburn etc. don't take the stance that if that what we charge their fans they going to do same to us. Following the R's away this season is not going to be a cheap hobby !!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                  http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/AwayTicke...405693,00.html

Adults - £50/£45
                  Over-60s - £40/£35
                  Under-21s - £40/£35
                  Under-16s - £25/£22
                  Under-8s** - £10

Where is the sick emoticon?
                  I wonder what they will charge us when we go to the Reebok? I can't see them saying "you charged us £50 but that's fine come in and pay just £30". It isn't going to happen is it? How many QPR fans are going to seriously get hit in the wallet on the road this season?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    I wonder what they will charge us when we go to the Reebok? I can't see them saying "you charged us £50 but that's fine come in and pay just £30". It isn't going to happen is it? How many QPR fans are going to seriously get hit in the wallet on the road this season?
                    The majority of us I would have thought.
                    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Our prices are high but consistent in all areas of ground.... it's not like we're fleecing them for £50 whilst we're paying £25 in our end.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        just bought a pair of tickets for the game in W block on general sale this morning..
                        plenty available tho..
                        shameful

Comment

The Bolton fans who pay for that ticket must be thinking that it's 3 PTS in the bag
                          R's

Comment

The equivalent seats in our end are the same price because the have to be. For them tp charge us more in the corresponding fixture, they would need to charge their own fans the same for the equivalent seats in their end. That won't happen, so we as away fans will get away with it.

Our matchday prices are DISGRACEFUL!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              plenty available tho..
                              This is why I am not going this season. Sky & web only for me. Shame on the club. Let some #### or guke have my seat. I'll be back when we're back in div 1 getting gates of 7500.

Comment

Working...
                              X