X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Won 3-2 on Pens

Well done U R's

Adel's penno was cheeky..

did one of those sneaky little chips in the opposite corner to where the GK dived... Bothroyd and especially Orr's penno's were also well taken...

Comment

we played some good stuff in this tournament hopefully with a couple of more additions we can build on this for the bolton game.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
        we played some good stuff in this tournament hopefully with a couple of more additions we can build on this for the bolton game.
        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

anyone else wonder how the hell we wont this thing? lol Im not saying we played badly, but to me, we looked outplayed for amajority of both games despite a couple of spells, but we were mainly solid defensively, an took our chances

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            anyone else wonder how the hell we wont this thing? lol Im not saying we played badly, but to me, we looked outplayed for amajority of both games despite a couple of spells, but we were mainly solid defensively, an took our chances
            you've just answered your own question.
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

lol true! Just felt exactly like last season! Where i never really thought we were amazing,but we always seemed to win somehow! I think its a Warnock thing!

Comment

And Sami Mikbel's latest Tweet (the guy out the cover us for the Daily Mail)

"#QPR beat Atalanta 3-2 on pens. #QPR win the XVII Trofeo Bortolotti tournament. Dancing in the streets of west London tonight!"

We might actually get some good press tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                X