Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faurlin - I felt like a murderer, reveals Faurlin after contentious move.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin - I felt like a murderer, reveals Faurlin after contentious move.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...gers-move.html

I felt bad for the guy, real shame. But it's in the past now
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Not fair on him at all. We shall now see him on a stage where he deserves to be.
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
        Not fair on him at all. We shall now see him on a stage where he deserves to be.

Comment

model professional, great attitude whether its against Bodmin or a top side, gives 100%, personally believe he is more important to us than Adel
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            model professional, great attitude whether its against Bodmin or a top side, gives 100%, personally believe he is more important to us than Adel
            What do you base that on?

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              What do you base that on?
              Adel technically miles ahead of anyone but has issues, if he has the hump i.e. like Fabergas, that he did'nt get his move, than far from being an asset he'd will be a burden. Faurlin does exactly what you want from a midfielder and he does it well
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                Adel technically miles ahead of anyone but has issues, if he has the hump i.e. like Fabergas, that he did'nt get his move, than far from being an asset he'd will be a burden. Faurlin does exactly what you want from a midfielder and he does it well
                Temperament aside, IMO Taarabt is far more important than Faurlin. While maybe not as consistant, his 19 goals and 19 assists were the difference between us coming top or finishing in the playoffs.

Taarabt is certainly a better player due to Faurlin always finding him in space though. They work well together.

Comment

Faurlin has been one of our best additions in years, it shows he cares when he said he felt so bad even though it was the fault our the idiots running things at the time, I think he is as important to us as Adel. Ali & Derry were instumental to the team and the way they played allowed Adel to do what he done, At the player of the year do sat speaking to Derry,Smith &Matt Connolly they were saying how good he was, and how he would have no problem cutting it in the Premiership, also last year when he was injured was when we had our worst dips in form

Comment

two things on this article:
                    1 - yeh - top guy, and really felt for him when on the pitch during the whole debacle. I hpe the cheers and support we gave him let him know we would never have blamed him personally.
                    2- "escaped with a 875k fine"...we didn't "escape". it's not as if we were found guilty of 7 charges and only penalised for money. we were found not guilty on the point-deducatble infringements....!

Anywho - not to drag up the past but...!

Comment

Which was an 'escape'.

Could just have easily been points.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Despite the 'possibility' of points, which was egged up by the press, there was no precident. WHU & Tevez was about as close as they could get to a comparison and David Pleat made no less than 14 ducumented justifications why points should NOT be considered.

We did end up with the heaviest fine in FA history for basically 'bringing the game into disrepute' - or lies & spin from someone who 'not a finer detail person' !

Comment

Working...
                        X