No announcement yet.

The Gianni Paladini Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without Gianni there wouldn't be QPR today. It's because of him we are still here
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Maybe we should rename the stadium or even the team after him?
      so long as the clown goes, i'm up for renaming the whole of shepherds bush after him...

Comment

If he is off will he clear his debt before he goes or walk with a golden handshake

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
          Without Gianni there wouldn't be QPR today. It's because of him we are still here
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"Without Gianni there wouldn't be QPR today. It's because of him we are still here"

Sorry but that is simply not true
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Comment

Without Gianni, our record signing would still be Mike Sheron.

Long live the king.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                  About time it happened and would be a fantastic tribute to our old Chairman now he's leaving.

Ellerslie Road has been renamed so many time so I think we should start there?

Genuinely the greatest chairman of recent decades after all he has achieved.
                  And to think you had the cheek to claim Tony Incenzo was in someones pocket yesterday - LOL - this takes the biscuit! What will you do in future regarding free tickets at HQ if he's gone? We'll blow over all the crap and dragging of our good clubs name through the dirt shall we in his small stint. IMO worse that Thompson, both I wouldn't urinate if they was on fire!
                  Last edited by Dazzer1977; 30-07-2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    And to think you had the check to claim Tony Incenzo was in someones pocket yesterday - LOL - this takes the biscuit! What will you do in future regarding free tickets at HQ if he's gone? We'll blow over all the crap and dragging of our good clubs name through the dirt shall we in his small stint. IMO worse that Thompson, both I wouldn't urinate if they was on fire!
                    I think history will show him in a different light. Indeed over the last decade sh@t even thompson looks better than we thought he was!

Comment

I think history is beginning to show him in the true light - useless inept bungling baffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        Talking of clouds, it was bucketing down that day, and we were some of the few mugs in the Lower Loft who didn't move back under shelter, I think...aaahhh, the wonder of packamacs!
                        only time ive ever sat in the paddocks was that game.....what a donut

Comment

Apparently they plan to install a 'Dumb Waiter' in the restraunt and will name it after him

Comment

Dear oh dear. I'm embarassed for you
                            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

are you nuts mate?? gianni saved our club my ####!!!! the sonner this conman goes the better must be the most despised chairman ever , i mean i fooking hate thompson but gianni takes it to another level!! cCOMPLETE ####!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Lets get this right the dude sacked one of our best managers in Ollie. Gunmen in the boardroom the whole Faurlin saga and we should honour him like that. Really mate what you smoking.
                                All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Working...
                                X