Are the mittals selling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the mittals selling?

One point that I haven't seen anywhere is what if the statement refers to mittals selling up?
    :drunk:

They not

Comment

No indication that they are selling, if anything they will be working with the new owners.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
        They not
        How do you know? as it would make sense to me but i hope they dont as I feel a little happier with them involved as they would not like the club to go under and could be our safety net
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
          How do you know? as it would make sense to me but i hope they dont as I feel a little happier with them involved as they would not like the club to go under and could be our safety net
          Simple there been no quote from anyone saying they are and was not that long ago they want to buy us. Also and have no evidence of this I believe that they be happy working with our new owners if goes through

Comment

Nope they still hold their 33%. Hernandez now has 51% and Bern and Flav have 16%.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-new-owners.do
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
              One point that I haven't seen anywhere is what if the statement refers to mittals selling up?
              The statement pretty much says that shareholders (Bernie and Flav) can sell their share to anyone and they no longer need to inform other shareholders (Mittal). Read between the lines, sunshine.

Comment

Our Kingy loves to stir it up. Negativity galore!!!
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Says in there: "It could mean a major power shift in the club with Ecclestone and Briatore owning just 16 per cent between them as Lakshmi Mittal still has a 33 per cent stake."

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Our Kingy loves to stir it up. Negativity galore!!!
                    Give me break mate its a genuine question / idea that hasn't been raised. Neither u nor I know the answer. Talking of negativity your posts have been a bit negative lately. Have the Rose tinted glasses fallen of of have u become a realist?
                    :drunk:

Comment

Give me break mate its a genuine question / idea that hasn't been raised. Neither u nor I know the answer. Talking of negativity your posts have been a bit negative lately. Have the Rose tinted glasses fallen of of have u become a realist?
                      Now now, handbags away.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Nope they still hold their 33%. Hernandez now has 51% and Bern and Flav have 16%.

Thats sheer speculation as its been metioned £70m for 51% of a football club dosnt sound good business to me (and he is a good business man) and is a large chunk out of his pocket.

However as the Mittals value the club cheaper buying their 33% would make more sense as it would not be such a big burden on his resources because i doubt Lotus makes much money either.

I have not got a clue whats going on but alot of what is being said and published by Journo's dont make any sense, unless he buys 51% of nothing and just becomes Bernie and Fav's muppet as they do another Mittal scam like they did last year to please the fans and take the heat off.
                        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Thats sheer speculation as its been metioned £70m for 51% of a football club dosnt sound good business to me (and he is a good business man) and is a large chunk out of his pocket.

However as the Mittals value the club cheaper buying their 33% would make more sense as it would not be such a big burden on his resources because i doubt Lotus makes much money either.

I have not got a clue whats going on but alot of what is being said and published by Journo's dont make any sense, unless he buys 51% of nothing and just becomes Bernie and Fav's muppet as they do another Mittal scam like they did last year to please the fans and take the heat off.
                          Sounds about right mate!

Comment

I would hardly say that being honest and saying I felt Gabbidon played poorly is being hugely negative. Or are you referring to me not liking T&C?

I'm not sure what you're getting at?
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

How can you buy 51% of nothing?!
                              1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Working...
                              X