Tickets for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Saturday

Does anyone with experience of going to an Italian ground know if you can pay at the stadium or do you have to go to an outlet in town somewhere?

I remember reading a while back perhaps in Mel's book that you have to show your passport to get one but hopefully it wont be that much hassle!

I e-mailed the Box Office to see if they had any info on how to get tickets for this "prestigious tournament" but they replied saying they did not know!

You have to bribe or perform an"act" On a cabinieri allegedly Isleworth
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

MPB you always want a tip, so get on live betting. Swansea v a 2nd rate side. Decent odds 23/20 so double your money. Graham has hit the bar twice and they have dominated the game. Very decent bet as it's only a matter of time before the swans take the lead.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

For the only Seria A match I've been to, Roma vs Livorno, I had to buy tickets at a sports shop in the centre of Rome.

They were not too keen on selling me Home end tickets for the family due to the Ultras - and boy did it kick off before and during the game.

But for a Pre Season friendly, I can't believe you would have such problems.
        I'll wager your Hotel will be able to sort you out, possibly worth emailing or calling them ?

If not, you might be able to have Gorkss ticket.....or DJ's ?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          For the only Seria A match I've been to, Roma vs Livorno, I had to buy tickets at a sports shop in the centre of Rome.

They were not too keen on selling me Home end tickets for the family due to the Ultras - and boy did it kick off before and during the game.

But for a Pre Season friendly, I can't believe you would have such problems.
          I'll wager your Hotel will be able to sort you out, possibly worth emailing or calling them ?

If not, you might be able to have Gorkss ticket.....or DJ's ?
          Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Does anyone with experience of going to an Italian ground know if you can pay at the stadium or do you have to go to an outlet in town somewhere?

I remember reading a while back perhaps in Mel's book that you have to show your passport to get one but hopefully it wont be that much hassle!

I e-mailed the Box Office to see if they had any info on how to get tickets for this "prestigious tournament" but they replied saying they did not know!
            I'm pretty sure for this your pay at the stadium, its no big deal for the police.
            You can pay on the day at most games in Italy, only high risk games usually affected, they don't really go for season tickets or memberships in a big way.

Comment

isleworth

Isleworth are you the biggest qpr fanatic on planet earth

theres mrs isleworth thinking ive got a romantic weekend thi8s week because my huspand isnt going to travel to ITALY

WRONG..................that mania called football lunacy has erupted and mr isleworth is going to watch qpr

dosnt care where they are playing,could be timbuktoo for all mr isleworth cares

and i bet there maybefive hundred other qpr fanatics that are there as well
              GOD BLESS YOU ISLEWORTH GOD BLESS YOUR COTTON SOCKS
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

His support does take it to a new level that would put a strain on any marriage. Mrs Isleworth must be a diamond as no woman I have met puts up with it at a much lesser level.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  His support does take it to a new level that would put a strain on any marriage. Mrs Isleworth must be a diamond as no woman I have met puts up with it at a much lesser level.
                  She certainly is a diamond and thats why I love her so much :shy:

Comment

For Serie A games, you need a "Fan Card" to purchase a ticket. Essentially the same Photo ID scheme Moynihan, Evans and Thatcher were advocating in the 80's.

No idea about pre season games. Can't imagine it would pose any problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      For Serie A games, you need a "Fan Card" to purchase a ticket. Essentially the same Photo ID scheme Moynihan, Evans and Thatcher were advocating in the 80's.

No idea about pre season games. Can't imagine it would pose any problems?
                      That's actually a very good idea. I know they have more football violence over there but I'd still like the see that scheme over here.

Comment

Working...
                      X