Davesviews got it right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davesviews got it right!

Open up his most recent thread. He says that we are interested in two players from west ham. Dyer and gabbidon have now signed. Maybe he is ITK!

Let me put him back down to earth. He did say something about a transfer fee and these two were free agents

Originally posted by davesviews View Post
    Yes I am back, please only read if you believe me.

Could be a suprise loan signing from Spurs,Still hoping to do a deal with Man city,should be a couple of players leaving if replacements can be signed.

Will be in talks with Wigan they are interested in a player exchange.

Interested in 2 players from the Championship.

West Ham are playing silly games with us now,they need to sell, still interested in 2 of their players.

The club are making progress,a couple of deals in principal are almost done.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Haha fair enough. But still it was a good guess. I guess it is a case of if you guess enough times you are bound to get something right.

Comment

Not sure but, didn't he say something about a Southhampton player one time, and might have even said player exchange, but he does often say player exchange with many clubs, so I'm probs mixed up

Comment

Hmmm maybe. Maybe he can predict the future and actually has an ability. Conspiracy theories are going to go wild now

Comment

Originally posted by Alberico View Post
            Hmmm maybe. Maybe he can predict the future and actually has an ability. Conspiracy theories are going to go wild now
            It could be he deliberately tries to confuse, I never really read to many of his threads but he did say two wet spam players.

if he mentioned player exchanges also that would be interesting, what else did this great sage predict?
            Kept the faith!

Comment

He did say that the deal would be done on a Wednesday, or possibly a day or two either side, or could be a weekend deal.

Comment

It cracks me up that so many people have jumped on davesviews and castigate the bloke....

Yeah because everyone elses comments and rumours on this site over the years have always come off haven't they....??

It was only the other year it was said thet Sven or Big Phil would be coming in with a £50m warchest.... The slating for that was nothing by comparison!

Comment

Working...
                X