No announcement yet.

Jay Bothroyd Is QPR's New Number 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indiana can you tell me if you recieved my pm, can you forward to mellow please as cant see where my pm messages sent are?

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon;666958[B
      ]Players stick together.[/B]

Has to be noted that allegedly a lot stayed sctum when asked.

Albeit Dave challenging Magilton to take him on I would have loved to have seen Not that magilton would shy away from a ruck
      maybe, but if Buzsaky was the problem and not pulling his weight and letting the team down, why would the players stick by him.

I still maintain, Magilton showed his lack of skills at the Accrington game and players who know how hard it is to recapture their form so soon after injury (as an ex-player Magilton should have too), probably chose to back Buzsaky, thinking that any of them could be next on Magilton's list of scapegoats.

If they had not, he would have been transfer listed and frozen out and the players would not need to deal with him.

Comment

[QUOTE=rangerforevereastcote;667039]i know exactly what happened with magilton and buzz will pm stainrod[/QUOTE why not enlighten us all and we could put this debate to an end?

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman;667085]
          Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          i know exactly what happened with magilton and buzz will pm stainrod[/QUOTE why not enlighten us all and we could put this debate to an end?
          cos im not sure sure rules on things like that if in public domain , could cause trouble?

Comment

ok stainrod, a i allowed to post what i sent you/

Comment

Yep, don't see why not, you are passing on what you heard, nothing more or nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Yep, don't see why not, you are passing on what you heard, nothing more or nothing less.
                can i leave the source off?

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

have left the source off

that night not sure if you were there or not but buzz was on bench we were **** and all the fans were singing for buzz all night, anyway he came on and was awful, so after game jim was having a go at them in changing room where he came on to buzz and was having a go at him with words to affect of " fans were singing your name wheres your passion, wheres your pride you let the fans down" buzzz told him to fk off which to a northern irishman tipped him over edge he grabbed buzz by throat pinned him against the wall, dave got involved siding with buzz , anyway buzz got kicked out changing room and the rest is history,

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      Dyer inherits the cursed number 8 shirt follwing on from such legends as Nardiello,Vine and Leon Clarke
                      Gerry used to wear the no.8 back in the day, he definately wasn't cursed.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X