It's gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gone

Usually on the offy site in the dropdown under the Tickets tab there is a link for 'Online ticketing' but it's gone.

How are people supposed to be able to buy tickets, look at there details without it?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Sometimes this happens. It happened a lot to people when they were trying to get Leeds tickets. It happened to me the once.

Comment

Found it, as a link thru new memberships 'click here'
      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/default.aspx

Comment

I am 99% sure they said the family area in the lower loft had sold out ages ago, but now there seems to be loads of tickets available.

Comment

Cheers Paul but now i'm even more confused, someone mentioned on another thread that they could see how many tickets were still available for the Bolton game, ok i have the option 'Buy Now' but no seating plan.

Is it because i do not have a membership or a superhoops upgrade to my Season Ticket?

Confused.com
            Last edited by 80sCasual; 25-07-2011, 03:14 PM.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Cheers Paul but now i'm even more confused, someone mentioned on another thread that they could see how many tickets were still available for the Bolton game, ok i have the option 'Buy Now' but no seating plan.

Is it because i do not have a membership or a superhoops upgrade to my Season Ticket?

Confused.com
              YES !!! you won't see that untill they go on general sale !!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                I am 99% sure they said the family area in the lower loft had sold out ages ago, but now there seems to be loads of tickets available.
                When this was the first area to sell out of ST I was suspicious .... My theory the club didn't want to sell to many cheap kids tickets?

Comment

So doesn't my ST give me membership this year?
                  Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    So doesn't my ST give me membership this year?

It didn't last year. You have to upgrade (and pay £30 extra) to a superhoop season ticket.

Comment

Working...
                    X