Membership Nos.(HELP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Nos.(HELP)

From members to save me giving Flav an extra tenner. Need 3 tickets for Bolton, Im the only ones thats a member. Your number and your surname is what I need. Wiling to return the favour when others are stuck. Thanks. (Obviously if you are using your number to buy a Bolton ticket dont send it to me)
    Visit www.iqpr.org

is it only 1 ticket per member this year then?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      is it only 1 ticket per member this year then?
      Yes
      Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

when u go to the online ticket website it does not show up the bolton match now. does it mean it is sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt the best View Post
          when u go to the online ticket website it does not show up the bolton match now. does it mean it is sold out.
          I can see it? Good few areas sold out but loads of seats in Loft and School End
          Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

I'll happily help when none of my family members take me up on the ticket, but unfortunately, this one was called for ages ago.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
              From members to save me giving Flav an extra tenner. Need 3 tickets for Bolton, Im the only ones thats a member. Your number and your surname is what I need. Wiling to return the favour when others are stuck. Thanks. (Obviously if you are using your number to buy a Bolton ticket dont send it to me)
              You have a PM mate

Comment

Thanks Isleworth, I presume season ticket holders can buy one extra the same as members today?
                Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
                  Thanks Isleworth, I presume season ticket holders can buy one extra the same as members today?
                  Yes mate

Comment

You have a PM mate!

Comment

Working...
                    X