Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt

Thankfully despite their best efforts T+C were unable to sell our best player and that is great news for us.iv read many comments about how is heart won't be in it now and that he doesn't want to be here,so affecting his form next season,I think the opposite.Adel will know he will be in the shop window now and he will need to prove he can perform at the highest level,so I expect him to be our star player again,and don't expect any sulking from him as that would only put off PSG or anyone else coming in with a big offer in January.

Adel has never played for anyone but himself anyway so the idea that because he wants to move elsewhere (he always has done) will stop him from performing is a load of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
      Adel has never played for anyone but himself anyway so the idea that because he wants to move elsewhere (he always has done) will stop him from performing is a load of crap.

Comment

3 weeks is a long tome in football. Wouldn't bet on him starting against Bolton. If not PSG than someone else.

Hope I'm wrong but someone stole my rose-tinted specs.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
          3 weeks is a long tome in football. Wouldn't bet on him starting against Bolton. If not PSG than someone else.

Hope I'm wrong but someone stole my rose-tinted specs.
          How can you post that, have you not read the statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Thankfully despite their best efforts T+C were unable to sell our best player and that is great news for us.iv read many comments about how is heart won't be in it now and that he doesn't want to be here,so affecting his form next season,I think the opposite.Adel will know he will be in the shop window now and he will need to prove he can perform at the highest level,so I expect him to be our star player again,and don't expect any sulking from him as that would only put off PSG or anyone else coming in with a big offer in January.
            My thoughts, exactly.

Comment

Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

It's sometimes bad when Adel knows he's in the spotlight. Especially in some of our televised games last year where he played terrible like at Bristol City. So let's hope he doesn't get carried away next season
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If someone comes in with enough dough he will go.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    If someone comes in with enough dough he will go.
                    Not before January.
                    Say what you like about them 2 but they won't mug themselves off after that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                      Not before January.
                      Say what you like about them 2 but they won't mug themselves off after that statement.

You think they give a toss about what we think of them?.

Briatorie,the man who got kicked out of F1 for telling a driver to crash.

Yeah he gives a toss what people think of him.

Comment

For 5-10 mins he can be the difference, a match-winning magician. Problem is, we don't know which 5-10 mins. For the other 80 he's a moody, arrogant, selfish, stroppy, lazy little git. But we love him....

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                          For 5-10 mins he can be the difference, a match-winning magician. Problem is, we don't know which 5-10 mins. For the other 80 he's a moody, arrogant, selfish, stroppy, lazy little git. But we love him....
                          Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

IMO Gerry, it's the other way round.
                            5-10 mins is his strop time, and only in the occasional match.
                            (Other than Hull last season, name 5 out of 40+ games in which he threw a tantrum/wobble/asked to be subbed ?)

Then again, to counter balance, everyone seems to be assuming that Warnock will again pick him every game after another transfer window with his traditional lack of loyalty.
                            His comments on the telly, on the pitch after Leeds last game were on a par with Chimbonda at Wigan a few years ago !
                            Glad we got rid of him, but right now, I wouldn't rule him out of a return.
                            Versatile full back, but more importantly -FREE !

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

You think they give a toss about what we think of them?.

Briatorie,the man who got kicked out of F1 for telling a driver to crash.

Yeah he gives a toss what people think of him.

Of course they do, they're business men, and they would look foolish if they sold him now.(in this window)
                              Last edited by JonDoeman; 23-07-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X