all credit to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all credit to the board

reading the statement looks like they are putting 2 fingers up t the doommongers , whilst slightly unusual that statement has managed to address most of the questions raised on these and other message boards and basically told all the itk;s that they know sh it, interesting statement being about going fo r survival and how funds will be released

good on them

Smudge on twitter just tweeter he heard that despite all the speculation, no formal offer was ever made and finds it interesting that thy have not denied the speculation re using Seymour price?? To try to find buyer for the club, can't be a$$ed to try to link(on iPod) search in google smudge1962 twitter in google
    Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

To be fair to the board,it was them in the first place who made us all sammaritans users
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Also rubbishes th Russian takeover rumours, it was his opinion yesterday it was a rouse to get mittals to offer more!
        Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          To be fair to the board,it was them in the first place who made us all sammaritans users
          to be fair mate, the board were keeping business confidential, was all the itks spreading rumours that were making us suicidal, afer hearing stories all the time people believe it , like i said unusual approach by board but made me chuckle to be honest it really was like them saying "shut the fk up you know nothing ,,,this is how it is"

like i said made e chuckle

though would say maybe time to park the crap and get everyone behind the team now

come on you r;ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Smudge also saying that Bernie, Flavio and Adel post on this site.

Smudge1962
            I think Adel Taarabt, Ecclestone and Briatore are permanent residents of fantasy Island.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
              reading the statement looks like they are putting 2 fingers up t the doommongers , whilst slightly unusual that statement has managed to address most of the questions raised on these and other message boards and basically told all the itk;s that they know sh it, interesting statement being about going fo r survival and how funds will be released

good on them
              I how gullible can you get springs to mid
              Last edited by loftlag; 23-07-2011, 02:42 PM. Reason: miss use of some words

Comment

I am Tubby

Chunks is Adel

Scott looks like bernie
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Are they pissing us off by saying: ""We are keen to build for the future and not sell one of our prized assets."
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Funge View Post
                    Smudge on twitter just tweeter he heard that despite all the speculation, no formal offer was ever made and finds it interesting that thy have not denied the speculation re using Seymour price?? To try to find buyer for the club, can't be a$$ed to try to link(on iPod) search in google smudge1962 twitter in google
                    http://twitter.com/#!/Smudge1962

Comment

good on them
                      lol

Comment

no

Comment

so we sit on these boards and demand to know whats happpening , they tell us and still not happy?

cant reallly blame when they dismiss fans opinions cos it seems whatever they do or say we are never happy
                          i p ersonally applaud them for it dont care what others think, and no i dont work for the club and yes i pay for my tickets

Comment

so we sit on these boards and demand to know whats happpening , they tell us and still not happy?

cant reallly blame when they dismiss fans opinions cos it seems whatever they do or say we are never happy
                            i p ersonally applaud them for it dont care what others think, and no i dont work for the club and yes i pay for my tickets
                            lol what a joker

Comment

better to be you and hate everything rangers

Comment

Working...
                              X