Final Straw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Straw

Ok do not pretend to be ITK but do have various contacts at other clubs and have enough experience in football to see what is happening.

I do know that Naughton was all but ours, but suspect that Norwich offered a loan fee that we either could not or were not prepared to match. Despite the various spin around other transfers i.e Graham, Routledge, Morrison, Campbell etc the owners are simply unwilling to finance any such deals. Nothing new you say and Warnock has already came out and said he has no money to buy etc.

However what he did say was that he was looking at frees and loans, now with the Naughton situation even loans are not available. It is no coincidence that Warnock would not talk to the press after the Bodmin game and it would appear he is absolutely livid. Forget Tarrabt as whatever he says he knew it was the end of the road but the current situation where we can not even sign loans is simply suicidal.

I am sure the owners are keen to sell and lets hope they do so very quickly or our club could implode. A poor start and the one thing we have, team spirit will evaporate and we will go into free fall. The value of the club will plummet and I suspect the current owners will simply look to asset strip what is left.

We need a buyer and quickly.

We are in the premier league and won the championship last season so everything will be ok

Comment

Working...
    X