Peter Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Crouch

Interesting article in the Sun this morning regarding Peter Crouch. Quotes Warnock as saying "If Crouchy wants to fit into the QPR wage structure, I'd welcome him with open arms."

Not really something that can be taken out of context is it? Perhaps we will be spending some of the proceeds if Taarabt is sold.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-join-QPR.html

Unfortunately the key line in that is "If Crouchy wants to fit into the QPR wage structure".

I'm sure if Messi, Rooney or Ronaldo wanted to fit into the QPR wage structure they would also be welcome with open arms. Hell, Jimmy Bullard and DJ Campbell would be welcome!

Problem is, not many players will fit into the £8.50 a week structure we are offering.

Comment

Originally posted by Jase View Post
      Unfortunately the key line in that is "If Crouchy wants to fit into the QPR wage structure".

I'm sure if Messi, Rooney or Ronaldo wanted to fit into the QPR wage structure they would also be welcome with open arms. Hell, Jimmy Bullard and DJ Campbell would be welcome!

Problem is, not many players will fit into the £8.50 a week structure we are offering.
      Point taken but the fact that Warnock is evening speaking about Crouch means there must be some sort of transfer kitty available to him!

Comment

Those quotes were lifted from somewhere a day or two ago. He actually went on to say he's have to take something like a 70k a week pay cut, he was treating it all as a big joke I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Those quotes were lifted from somewhere a day or two ago. He actually went on to say he's have to take something like a 70k a week pay cut, he was treating it all as a big joke I'm afraid.
          Ah, so Warnock has been quoted out of context then. Suppose we'd better keep praying this takeover happens cos there doesn't seem to be any other good news coming our way anytime soon!

Comment

Working...
          X