Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR to offer trial to Thai forward ?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR to offer trial to Thai forward ?....

For more on the story

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/spor...-for-palestine

Quote :

Queens Park Rangers have reportedly offered a trial to Thailand forward Teerasil Dangda, reports in England said yesterday

Teerasil, who will play alongside new signing Robbie Fowler at Muang Thong United, has been told that he has an opportunity to play in the Premier League and will fly in to England to undergo a trial, the reports claimed.

It is understood that Teerasil, who has scored 16 goals in 36 games for his country, will be allowed to leave Muang Thong permanently if a bid of 300,000 is made.
    Last edited by qblockpete; 22-07-2011, 10:37 PM. Reason: Well picked up by qpr-report but its not his story..Its the Bankokpost

he doesnt know the owner of the Thai man Utd bar does he?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/spor...-for-palestine

Quote :

Queens Park Rangers have reportedly offered a trial to Thailand forward Teerasil Dangda, reports in England said yesterday

Teerasil, who will play alongside new signing Robbie Fowler at Muang Thong United, has been told that he has an opportunity to play in the Premier League and will fly in to England to undergo a trial, the reports claimed.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

300,000 baht?.

£6000 then?.

Rather spend it on 600 short times with the brasses down the beach road in Pattaya.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          300,000 baht?.

£6000 then?.

Rather spend it on 600 short times with the brasses down the beach road in Pattaya.
          is he good in the box stan
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            is he good in the box stan
            Yeah mate.

Plus lets me come in his/her mouth.

Comment

Yeah mate.

Plus lets me come in his/her mouth.
              cor dear thats filth,are you a walkon bi

Comment

I have seen this lad play a few times on the telly in Thailand and he looked pretty decent, the trouble is the level of football he is playing is probably halfway between championship and league 1 so its hard to judge if he could do it in the premiership. Biggest problem would be acclimatisation, in Thailand the locals wear woolly hats and moan about the cold if it drops much below 28 and last year when it dropped to 18 for a couple of days they announced a state of emergency in the region effected!

I wouldnt expect a good showing on a winters night in wigan
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

cor dear thats filth,are you a walkon bi
                  Not as far as i know.

But i have been very,very drunk.

Even passed out when a girl was on top of me banging away and she had to shake me to wake me up.

Comment

£300,000 according to Wiki which also states he's 23,nearly 6' tall,17 in 36 for his National team,23 in 66 for his current club,and virtually a goal every other game in his career before that.Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      I have seen this lad play a few times on the telly in Thailand and he looked pretty decent, the trouble is the level of football he is playing is probably halfway between championship and league 1 so its hard to judge if he could do it in the premiership. Biggest problem would be acclimatisation, in Thailand the locals wear woolly hats and moan about the cold if it drops much below 28 and last year when it dropped to 18 for a couple of days they announced a state of emergency in the region effected!

I wouldnt expect a good showing on a winters night in wigan
                      I remember once reading in the local paper,Pattaya Mail,about a Thai being found dead on the beach from apparent hypothermia in December.

Temperature is probably around 25 to 30 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        £300,000 according to Wiki which also states he's 23,nearly 6' tall,17 in 36 for his National team,23 in 66 for his current club,and virtually a goal every other game in his career before that.Doesn't sound too bad to me.
                        This is Thai football we are talking about.I have seen a fair bit of Thai football and it is pretty poor.Even Thais say they are crap.

Comment

Not as far as i know.

Even passed out when a girl was on top of me banging away and she had to shake me to wake me up.
                          now thats romance stanley,like trying to get a floppy up mrs vans harris

Comment

Not as far as i know.

Teerasil Dangda sounds like a cream you might need to apply to your bits after doing this
                            18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

now thats romance stanley,like trying to get a floppy up mrs vans harris
                              She was okay and still got her £20 in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X