No announcement yet.

Blind Faith v Realism...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get behind the team. NW clearly has a way of picking players he considers hungry and who have leadership character even if the wrong side of 30. I hope we sign Gabbidon. Has captained Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
      My only positive with Webber is that you could argue that Warnock got the best out of him for a while previously so make he can squeeze some performances out of him, if thats the case then he could be useful from the bench.

Not the sort of player i was expecting us to sign but if thats all Warnock has to work with then we need to get behind them and hope
      we need a routledge or a nathan dyer to supply a danny webber.if adel stays webber will do well
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopla73 View Post
        Get behind the team. NW clearly has a way of picking players he considers hungry and who have leadership character even if the wrong side of 30. I hope we sign Gabbidon. Has captained Wales.
        These are not Warnock choices,these are players that are available for free in his budget of £0.

He is scraping the barrel and i don't hold any grudge against him as he is working in an impossible situation.

Comment

if we lose 5 in a row to start the season then we can accept the reality, until then we have to ride on blind faith, because there's no use crying before the milk has been spilt.

Comment

What a difference a season can make

This time last year if my memory serves me well:

Gareth Bale (was on the out at Spurs according to reports) there was ee a runour o him coming to us on loan lol - how the season changed things.

Varney and DJ Campbell (both joined Blackpool). Posts here didnt want Varney here as he couldn't get into the Derby side. DJ with Leicester but could'nt get a game there.

I think it would be agreed that they both had great season and will both likely be playing in the Premiership again this year (hopefully DJ with us).

Mackie, Derry and Hill. All 3 were wre signings bagged on here.

Leon Clarke didn work out.

Warnock is Manager and has a restricted budget. His strength is getting the best out of players. After 10 games we will know where things stand but for me I will still be supporting Warnock (best Manager since Venables imo) and the club irrespective of the owners.

If that is blibd faith - g me that guide dog!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanInOz View Post
              This time last year if my memory serves me well:

Gareth Bale (was on the out at Spurs according to reports) there was ee a runour o him coming to us on loan lol - how the season changed things.

Varney and DJ Campbell (both joined Blackpool). Posts here didnt want Varney here as he couldn't get into the Derby side. DJ with Leicester but could'nt get a game there.

I think it would be agreed that they both had great season and will both likely be playing in the Premiership again this year (hopefully DJ with us).

Mackie, Derry and Hill. All 3 were wre signings bagged on here.

Leon Clarke didn work out.

Warnock is Manager and has a restricted budget. His strength is getting the best out of players. After 10 games we will know where things stand but for me I will still be supporting Warnock (best Manager since Venables imo) and the club irrespective of the owners.

If that is blibd faith - g me that guide dog!!!!!
              Well said sir!

Comment

The only single slight positive if you can even call it that, is now NW is untouchable. If things go well then he is a total genius, if things fail, which they will, then he has been put in an impossible situation by the owners - never has a team been promoted and then sold/trying to sell the player responsible for getting them there. They have also lost Routledge who was arguably our second best player and without doubt our second most creative player.

The evidence that Routledge is 'not up to the PL' makes it all the more worrying for the rest of our average side. If Routledge is not Premiership class then I'm pretty certain, Ramage, Orr, Gorkss, Shittu, Connolly, Derry, Hill, HH, Smith, Agyemang, Ephraim etc etc etc are......

Real shame and what is the most aggravating is that Ecclestone is so rich he could spend £40 million and not even notice. His Daughter has just bought a house for £90 million which has been paid for by the INTEREST on her Trust Fund......makes you sick really
                :drunk:

Comment

Thought that I would....

Resurrect this thread from a few weeks ago and although I got it wrong about AT leaving there are many fears from my OP that will unfortunately come to pass I am afraid....

Comment

i am a big fan of warnocks but would never say he gets everything right. one thing is for sure is that our pre season prepreation was abysmal,players should not look so unfit on the 1st day of the season as all the qpr players did today. playing the likes of bodmin n other non league teams is all very well when playing outside of the prem but when you are up against footballers who are in their prime condition then the training & opposition needs to be a lot stronger.

Comment

Working...
                    X