The OSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OSC

Anyobe think the OSC has disbanded as there has been silence from the club since the resignations of most of the committee and the request by some of us for an EGM?

Hope this does not affect those who travel on the OSC coaches as though this method of travel is not my cup of tea many QPR fans rely on them

We rely on them for longer trips.
    If there are none, I don't think I could do those drives as the sole driver, there and back.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If you book early enough,trains can be cheaper as well as quicker than OSC coaches.

Comment

Not up to to taking my dad in a wheelchair and my registered blind daughter on the train -- too difficult getting to the station on public transport and getting from the station to the ground, and then having to do the whole lot in reverse.
        No OSC coaches would make anything further than Stoke (and that would be pushing it) out of the question for us.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          Not up to to taking my dad in a wheelchair and my registered blind daughter on the train -- too difficult getting to the station on public transport and getting from the station to the ground, and then having to do the whole lot in reverse.
          No OSC coaches would make anything further than Stoke (and that would be pushing it) out of the question for us.
          Thats fair enough Swanley.Your circumstances are far more difficult than the majority.:kiss:

Comment

When i renewed my membership i remember it saying something about automatically being a member of OSC so it must be still running...

*Edit*
            Still mentions the OSC on the offy as being a 'benefit' of being a member..

All Members get the following benefits:
            - Ability to purchase tickets in the Upper Loft Members-only area
            - Access to the exclusive Members’ Presale for all home league matches
            - NEW - 20% off all Stadium Tours
            - NEW - Exclusive ‘Discount Days’ in the Club Superstore
            - 30 Loyalty Points
            - Automatically become a member of the OSC
            - Members-only Ezine
            - Special offers and presales throughout the season

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/mem...ndmembership=0
            Last edited by Devon Park Ranger; 22-07-2011, 09:46 PM.
            We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Would be very sad if they missed out tbh. But I've nearly fallen asleep at the wheel coming home from away games in the past, and nothing is worth that risk.

Comment

Still no word from the club on either the OSC or the EGM

Comment

Ridiculous, but not surprising. Our club is a totally amateur operation!

Comment

Working...
                  X