• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices in for Bolton & Newcastle games

Both category 2 games

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/TicketNews...399423,00.html

£50 walk up for a non member for gold.....£30 last season...ouch

Comment

I just know they'd do it at 5pm today, hence weekend to clalm down irrate fans!

Comment

Originally posted by irememberlesley View Post
        I just know they'd do it at 5pm today, hence weekend to clalm down irrate fans!
        Whilst people are being murdered in Oslo...great timing to bury bad news..trucking idiots. With whats going on this afternoon they should have postponed

Comment

so thats £180 for me the missus and the 2 kids for couple of hours "entertainment" with extremely poor matchday experience...no thanks watch it on the internet or on Sky
          Last edited by vblockranger; 22-07-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

As a non s/t holder thank goodness for Sky as i won't see so many "live" games this year now,this is cat 2 as well !!!!!

Comment

come on they are not that bad dont look at headline platimum prices the rest are fair

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                come on they are not that bad dont look at headline platimum prices the rest are fair

These are lower category games..these are the cheapest they'll frigging get!!

And these are from £30 to £50....60 odd % increase!

Comment

They have only given us the prices of 2 games and until they give us the rest (which i don't think they will do all at once) we can only guess, obviously higher category means higher price but officially we do not know which games will be in which categories.

And just to confuse things they say both these games are category 2 but they are charging different prices (£5 on an adult ticket) you don't think they are charging different prices as it is midweek do you? Only at QPR i suppose
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

so your saying £30 for ticket is expensive to watch premier league, isnt this a classic example where we all want the best but all moan about hab=ving to pay towards it?

not having a dig mate just suprised by reaction thought everyone would have been pleasantly suprised

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                      so your saying £30 for ticket is expensive to watch premier league, isnt this a classic example where we all want the best but all moan about hab=ving to pay towards it?

not having a dig mate just suprised by reaction thought everyone would have been pleasantly suprised
                      i think an increase from £30 for my seat last season to £50 is way too much of an increase EVEN before you examine the non investment made by the board for players for the season

Comment

I'm a ST holder so doesn't affect me, as long as i'm saving a bit and am guaranteed my seat i'm happy with that.
                        Ok if they have lied about the savings we were to make i suppose you could say we should be given a refund, but on what? We haven't paid any extra, shops do it all the time tell you they are having a half price sale and put a ticket up saying original price, new price and saving even if you haven't seen it at the original price, you don't see people asking for refunds there do you?

Also if i was a pay on the day fan i would be very happy with those prices, no more than expected, it is the premier league after all.
                        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

The 5 pound difference is due to the members pre-sale.

If you're not a member, you will pay the prices in the 2nd table.

Also, if you're a member, but don't buy a ticket in the 'members pre-sale' you will also pay the prices in the 2nd table.

So walk up prices on the day are 65,50,45,40 for Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze.

I assume these will be the prices for the majority of games. Category 1 will be Man U etc, Category 3 will be Wigan etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            The 5 pound difference is due to the members pre-sale.

If you're not a member, you will pay the prices in the 2nd table.

Also, if you're a member, but don't buy a ticket in the 'members pre-sale' you will also pay the prices in the 2nd table.

So walk up prices on the day are 65,50,45,40 for Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze.

I assume these will be the prices for the majority of games. Category 1 will be Man U etc, Category 3 will be Wigan etc.
                            Oh yeah mate my bad didn't see that. Is your page on the offy all fkd up like mine by the way, can hardly read it (and no that's not an excuse)
                            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Yeah the prices towards the end aren't the best to read!

Comment

Working...
                              X