PSG bid £8.7 million...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSG bid £8.7 million...

If we sell him for that it's a disgrace, no where near enough!..

Say no and keep him! Ffs rangers dont accept that ****..
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Somehow cant see our tight ar se owners accepting that..

I just had a thought though, Why do any of us care what he goes for??

It could be 1 million it could be 15 million... The club and Neil Warnock wont see a penny of the fund it will go direct into Flavio's bank account, so the transfer fee is totally irrelevant tbh.

Comment

agree youve, 8.7 shouldnt buy his boots!!!

What I want to know is a few days ago why were people talking about PSG bidding £15m?
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Sky sports news said adel is flying out to France tonight to discuss personal terms.. Perhaps that means we have accepted it then..

Disgrace if we have..
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

£8.7m? timewasters.

Comment

I thought Malaga offered 15k
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

10m Euros it ties in with what the french papers were saying more interesting is that it is the PSG owners that want him not the management

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Somehow cant see our tight ar se owners accepting that..

I just had a thought though, Why do any of us care what he goes for??

It could be 1 million it could be 15 million... The club and Neil Warnock wont see a penny of the fund it will go direct into Flavio's bank account, so the transfer fee is totally irrelevant tbh.
                I don't want him to go, but if he does, I do care how much we get. If Neil doesn't get any to spend, then it is being used to reduce our large debt, which is also important for our long term future.

Comment

He can't go for that fee. Are u so sure Dale that he is staying

Comment

SSN said QPR holding out for 9m? Thats big of them considering he worth 15m.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      I thought Malaga offered 15k
                      Even Hulse would get more than that... Just about!

Comment

£4m net after initial outlay and sell on. Hardly worth it is it. How much is premiership football worth min £30m per season. Would be very disappointed if Briatore accepted that would make even GP blush given what Wickham and Henderson have gone for

Comment

Talksport just said in there 6pm news that the PSG deal should be completed in the next couple of days...personal terms with Adel has been agreed and the fee is around £13.5million

Comment

If the clubs debt or Warnock don't see any of that cash I hope he signs for 1p

Fark that fat orange mug don't want him earning another penny out of our football club.

Comment

Just another shity day at QPR with T+C in charge,things won't get better until those miserable fuc@ers are gone

Comment

Working...
                              X