My view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My view

Now, i dont post much but recent events have really ticked me off. Here's my rant:

The treatment of the fans is a disgrace. No parade? Season ticket prices increase? It just shows us The pair of eejits 'running' this club could not care less about the fans. The very same fans that pay 600-750 for a season ticket. MY dad and I are paying over a grand for this year and they didnt even put on a parade.

Signings obviously are a huge problem. Bothroyd, Im loving that signing. Dyer? Not so much but i am willing to give him a chance, as i was with mackie, derry, hill etc last year. The way i see it is the board need to sell up now or their investment is going to slowly but surely lose value.

Everyone loves the mittals, but at the same time consider this: They have a 33% stake in the club... Why dont they give warnock monies to spend?

But **** it! Bring on Bolton!!

YOUUUUU R'SSSSS

"Everyone loves the mittals, but at the same time consider this: They have a 33% stake in the club... Why dont they give warnock monies to spend?"
    ========================================
    Why would they do that?

Comment

Because they want to keep a future asset valuable?

Comment

Mittal gives a £100 million to charity every year
        why doesnt he blow out the charity and buy QPR and consider us a deserving cause?
        http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Cynically speaking,
          Giving £100m to charity is tax deductable.
          Buying QPR is not. Neither is it value for money or viable.

Comment

bloody hell who ever took over now would only have to spend about 5 million on players and all of us would be over the frigging moon!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
              Cynically speaking,
              Giving £100m to charity is tax deductable.
              Buying QPR is not. Neither is it value for money or viable.
              Spot on, unfortunately.
              Seems like QPR are less like a club and more like a ship. The Titanic. And we can't jump off.

Comment

Working...
              X