Too little, too late?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too little, too late?

It's against my better judgement to post this, but I'm on a downer now. I bet I'll regret this tomorrow as I'm bound to wake up feeling possitive again.

Here goes...

I've said this a couple of times in the last few days now. Is this about to be too little, too late?

I still believe there will be a take over. In fact, I'm certain, but we're running out of time. The simple truth is, the new additions are going to be running short of playing time to gel. Looking at the 1st 8 games, argue all you like but they are all winnable. After that, we meet Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Man U and Citeh all within an 8 game run. That is a run where you are guaranteed to get sweet FA if you go in to it on the back of a poor run. Now I'm ever the optemist, but we need this rumoured take over to happen immediately. If this doesn't happen, we're in danger of having a new squad who know nothing about one another, and more importantly, Neil's plan of action.

I'm now thinking that whatever happens, it's gonna take a minor miracle for us to stay up.
    Your mum would love me...

Its a fookin ameature way to run a sports club let alone a premier professional one.kids teams are run better.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Put on a never post:

I am feeling negative today again but for the first time I became close in given up my S/T and even phoned the club to give it up but did not. I will give the players we got 100% backing but we need to get players in ASAP. The owners and their disengagement between them only are affecting us the fans as we will end feeling the pain. I wish they sort it out ASAP and then get the players we need or what end in happening is they will lose money when we go down.

Comment

Benny.miracle's do happen.if the takes over goes ahead,were going to be a mid-table team.FACT.Were only a few players off this as it stands.

Comment

You are right and i agree, but at the same time, things are just going to get worse and worse staying like this. Even if the owners came in after the transfer window, at least it would boost morale and fighting spirit. If your mate is right and says it will be next week, then i have no doubt that there would be some good signings made shortly afterwards. We can only hope. Do we rangers fans really deserve this crap? I cant bele
          ieve how much we have gone through to get to this level - but it feels so depressing right now, and a takeover seems the only hope left

Comment

Working...
          X