• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protest time
    Lets give the 2 clowns some dogs abuse at first home game

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      As much as i feel sorry for us mug punters who have put money into those w0nkers pockets i just cant imagine how let down Warnock must feel because the way he is being treated is probably the very reason he wouldnt of joined us in the first place if he knew he'd be dealing with such horrible c0nts like Ecclestone and Briatore. The fella deserves full credit for not jacking in because with the squad we have at present we will be humiliated most weeks.
      He was quoted the other day as saying he feels sorry for the fans and wants to do everything he possibly can for us. Reading between the lines it sounded like that was one of the main reasons he's still here. He knows how much we value him and he really doesnt want to let us down.

Comment

What's the penalty for shooting a fat orange ****?

Comment

Originally posted by rebel r's View Post
          what's the penalty for shooting a fat orange ****?
          a bloody big pat on the back mate! See gp for a gun i think he has one left over from the last board room shoot out!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

So we might as well forget about DJ Campbell.
            Naughton has a one year loan deal? So we're losing out on loan deals now? There are no words.

Comment

FFS it's only July.......
              :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                It's alright...we'll just have to take Walker...
                He'll be starting at Spurs.

Maybe they've got a youth team right back.....bound to be better than Orr and Ramage. In fact I think our first eleven would struggle in the Youth Premier League.
                :drunk:

Comment

We're defnately going the right way of attracting new fans aren't we
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X