Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I always said I'd pass on anything, regardless of how vague...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always said I'd pass on anything, regardless of how vague...

Just had a text from a mate who I trust not to make stuff up.

Briatore selling out to billionair Russian. Mittal in charge by next week.

I am sure some of you will pick bones from this, ei Briatore doesn't own any of QPR and if we're being sold to a Russian, why would Mittal be in charge?

Questions I will try to find answers for, but for me, I'd imagine Bernie is trusting Flabbio to find him the best deal, and that the new prospective owner would ask Amit to resume his role within the club.

Of course, this is just pure rumour now, so don't shoot the messenger, but this is something that I have been hoping for, and something that leads me to believe that Neil really isn't here for no reason.

There...I've said it. #### me all you like if this doesn't happen, but there is no point in me being a secret squirel.

I'm now interested to learn whether or not anyone else has heard similar?
    Your mum would love me...

I pray to [insert your personal favourite sky fairy here] the rumour is true.

Comment

Not heard anything but of all the rumours bandied about i sure hope this one is true, would make me happy anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by camembert View Post
        I pray to [insert your personal favourite sky fairy here] the rumour is true.

Comment

Only a wild guess but, with Bernie and his Chelsea connection and being good mates with Roman, what possibility him, or one of his Russian mates/contacts?
          Makes you wonder? Definately money there and football interest.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

You're not one to post mindless drivel, so hopefully this has legs. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Just had a text from a mate who I trust not to make stuff up.

Briatore selling out to billionair Russian. Mittal in charge by next week.

I am sure some of you will pick bones from this, ei Briatore doesn't own any of QPR and if we're being sold to a Russian, why would Mittal be in charge?
              Briatore owns the ground essentially and a number of convertable directors loans

Comment

We have become a cat that is chasing it's own tail I'm afraid.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

By the time this happens it will be too late, Naughton, Routledge, DJ Campbell would have signed for other clubs by then. Get the f**k on with it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                    Briatore owns the ground essentially and a number of convertable directors loans
                    Maybe that's why the latest pictures shown were of the seats being ripped out of LR upper, maybe he's dismantling it to take it with him as part payment.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I heard the Russian is really Gary Penrice in disguise.....

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                        By the time this happens it will be too late, Naughton, Routledge, DJ Campbell would have signed for other clubs by then. Get the f**k on with it!!!
                        That's my concern.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

otherwise known as kafelnikrice
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Mixed veiws benny from me.Great news if comes off for our future,but are there any players left now to buy if he wants to splash the cash??
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fingers crossed there is some truth in this... there is no doubt they want to sell up, hence no investment is being made....that's usual for any business up for sale, we just need to find a buyer sooner rather than latter!

Comment

Working...
                              X