Home and Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home and Away

Probably a repeat of an old thread but wanted to cheer myself up amid all the doom and gloom. So had a look back at last seasons games. So what where your best home and away games and why. Fans percieve games differently so i thought i'd put it out there. Probably helps if you were at the said game, you know atmosphere etc...
    HOME for me had to be the Cardiff game, hot on our tails nearly full house, our fans and the media keep expecting the wheels to fall off. Gloomy day under the floodlights before half time. Going a goal behind, watching the taffs go crazy, then coming back and really shoving it up there backsides. Tarabts finish quality. Even better was seeing one taff who was giving it large all the way down south africa road laid spark out priceless.
    AWAY couldn't get to watford so personally can't include that one but without sounding like an old record had to be Cardiff again. Bit of a muted train journey till the stellas kicked in. Good sing a long in the boozer until got hijacked by plod to the ground. great laugh on the buses to the ground especially coming back. Amazing atmosphere the whole game, not seen nothing like that since hillsborough. Coming from behind twice, treated like humans by plod and stewards for once and at the full time i knew we were premier leauge. Oh well happier times lets hope for plenty more this season lol. U R'sssssss
Working...
X