Nothing to lose by keeping Taraabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to lose by keeping Taraabt

He could be the difference being stayining up or not. If we stay up we would earn another £50m.

Assuming that Taraabt's market value will not fall why cash in on him now? If we don't stay up sell him next year for £15m - we won't have lost anything.

its not about that.. bernie n flavio wanna sell but at the same time wanna make the most money they can. adel is our most valuable asset and he is gone.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
      its not about that.. bernie n flavio wanna sell but at the same time wanna make the most money they can. adel is our most valuable asset and he is gone.
      Nail on head.

They are only concerned about maximum profit,not our future.

Comment

not a lot you can do if the guy wants to move ala Modric, Fabergas
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          not a lot you can do if the guy wants to move ala Modric, Fabergas

Has Taarabt handed in a transfer request??

If the board had shown just the slightest bit of ambition i am sure he would gladly stay.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
            Would argue that it is Tango that needs the cash (its shrapnel to cash) and that tangos money is tied up in the former ABC loan, this can be realised either by selling the club or the club repaying the debt.

If they were in it for the long term they would surely see the utter stupidity of selling a player that has the potential to garner huge attention and sell a lot of merchandise all around the world as well as building the brand.

Comment

Currently, if rumours are correct, he's valued at around 15-16 million?

With the 'phenomenal' squad around him, at Christmas when we're bottom 3 and struggling, he'll have thrown a dozen hissy fits, been marked out of 50% of the games and will be worth 3-5 million, maybe so we could actually lose out on 10 million plus. When I say 'we' I obviously mean investors as I cant see any of the money going back into the team/squad.

I've always said we should sell him while we are only selling his potential because he'll get found out this coming season.

I'm now fed up to the back teeth of reading about Taraabt Transfer to...(add your own big European Club where he'll sit on his #### warming the bench).

If we're going to sell him FFS get on with it and lets move on.
              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

On this is he staying or is he going makes me laugh because this last year all over again but then was is he coming is he not. I believe he be making big mistake if he goes because no manager or fans going to put up with behaviour and he end up in there 2nd team if he likely. If he was to stay with us and showed his skills in the prem then managers would at him as 1st team players and would put up with his behaviour. We then get lot more money and so would he so would be win/win for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post

With the 'phenomenal' squad around him, at Christmas when we're bottom 3 and struggling, he'll have thrown a dozen hissy fits, been marked out of 50% of the games and will be worth 3-5 million, maybe so we could actually lose out on 10 million plus. When I say 'we' I obviously mean investors as I cant see any of the money going back into the team/squad.

I've always said we should sell him while we are only selling his potential because he'll get found out this coming season.

I'm now fed up to the back teeth of reading about Taraabt Transfer to...(add your own big European Club where he'll sit on his #### warming the bench).

Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                    Has Taarabt handed in a transfer request??

If the board had shown just the slightest bit of ambition i am sure he would gladly stay.
                    Why is he not in Cornwall and wont be going to Italy ? and before anyone says he was behind in training, so was Danny Gabbidon.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                      On this is he staying or is he going makes me laugh because this last year all over again but then was is he coming is he not. I believe he be making big mistake if he goes because no manager or fans going to put up with behaviour and he end up in there 2nd team if he likely. If he was to stay with us and showed his skills in the prem then managers would at him as 1st team players and would put up with his behaviour. We then get lot more money and so would he so would be win/win for all.
                      I think Warnock has lost patience with him and is planning ahead without him and as far as fans are concerned, lets see what happens when we are in the bottom three with not a lot going our way and he throw his arms up and asks to be subbed. IMO, it is best for everyone he goes as he does not want to be here.

Comment

Surprise surprise Adels no.1 fan has something to say.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          I think Warnock has lost patience with him and is planning ahead without him and as far as fans are concerned, lets see what happens when we are in the bottom three with not a lot going our way and he throw his arms up and asks to be subbed. IMO, it is best for everyone he goes as he does not want to be here.
                          And there lies the main point.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post

There's a breach in the logic wall here.
                            On the one hand sell him now to maximize price tag, fair enough. But if as you say none of the money will be available for new players, how is that a good move? If that's the scenario whether he's sold for £15m or £15 makes no difference to the team. Therefore it makes sense to keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                              There's a breach in the logic wall here.
                              On the one hand sell him now to maximize price tag, fair enough. But if as you say none of the money will be available for new players, how is that a good move? If that's the scenario whether he's sold for £15m or £15 makes no difference to the team. Therefore it makes sense to keep him.
                              Maybe Warnock won't see any of the money, but it may go to T&C' which could be a good thing. The sooner that they recover monies spent, the sooner they could be off. On the fact that it's obvious that Tarbs doesn't want to stay, let him go, don't want players with that attitude at the club.
                              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------
                              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                              X