The Taarabt sale???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Taarabt sale???

After watching dispatches , got me thinking..

With a skint Flab and tight @rse berny involved along with a slimy underhand chairman... I wonder what the deal will be??

They would want as little as possible declared in order to muddy the waters in how much they would pay spurs.
    So let's say they send Paladini over to France, to do a deal where it is announced that the sale is for only say 10 million, but seceretly it is agreed at 15, the other 5 goes into an off shore account for Flavio, and only 10 mil declared.
    We would only then pay 40% of 10 mil rather than 40% of 15 mil.

Our waiter then pays a back hander to PSG for sorting it that way. He then Gets a brown envelope for sorting the deal and out tight owners pay out less.
    Win wIn win for everyone??

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    After watching dispatches , got me thinking..

With a skint Flab and tight @rse berny involved along with a slimy underhand chairman... I wonder what the deal will be??

They would want as little as possible declared in order to muddy the waters in how much they would pay spurs.
    So let's say they send Paladini over to France, to do a deal where it is announced that the sale is for only say 10 million, but seceretly it is agreed at 15, the other 5 goes into an off shore account for Flavio, and only 10 mil declared.
    We would only then pay 40% of 10 mil rather than 40% of 15 mil.

Our waiter then pays a back handed to PSG for sorting it that way. He the. Gets a brown envelope for sorting the deal and out tight owners pay out less.
    Win wIn win for everyone??
    MEGA lose lose lose if we ever got caught out. Like we nearly did with the Faurlin deal.

No thanks. No more dodgy s.hit please.

Comment

Most likely the fee would just be undisclosed if anything like this happened.
      Estamos QPR

Comment

Originally posted by BigDanShittu View Post
        Most likely the fee would just be undisclosed if anything like this happened.
        The fee would be undisclosed to the public, not to the footballing authorities.

Comment

Working...
        X