He picked up an injury during his medical
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      He picked up an injury during his medical
      O well

Comment

Last i heard was we wanted to pay 2 thirds of his salary(£30k) with Hull paying the other £15k.But Hull wanted us to pay the full salary.

Thats when negotiations broke down.

Comment

So Hull would rather pay £30,000 sobs a week when another club could be paying it?!

Wow amazing businessmen.

Comment

Hull = Inbreds.
            1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

With Adel going we need someone who can create chances and Bullard would do a good job

Comment

its early yet, hull want rid of him completely, why would they accept a deal paying a chunk of his wages for another season when there is still plenty of time to ofload him completely
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                  its early yet, hull want rid of him completely, why would they accept a deal paying a chunk of his wages for another season when there is still plenty of time to ofload him completely
                  His recent fitness problems may put many clubs off signing him on a perm.

Comment

"His recent fitness problems may put many clubs off signing him on a perm."

indeed, it certainly puts me off, but the bottom line is that Hull will try their best to shift him permanently and dont need to rush
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      "His recent fitness problems may put many clubs off signing him on a perm."

indeed, it certainly puts me off, but the bottom line is that Hull will try their best to shift him permanently and dont need to rush
                      Correct, wait till august, but definitely we won't pay 45, not many other teams will either..

Comment

IMO, it was Bullard or dyer and we got dyer, the same as I think it was Bothroyd or DJ.

Comment

Why don't he just tear up the contract if he wants premiership football! 1 maybe 2 years of prem left for him, should be secure from a finance side!

Comment

Working...
                          X