Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't care if NW doesn't get a penny to spend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't care if NW doesn't get a penny to spend...

from the Adel sale as long as the 2 jokers sell up within the next couple of weeks! I remember the old headline from the Sun when 'turnip' Taylor was performing badly as England manager. I want those 2 to loudly hear those same words: " For God's sake go!"

I think you will find that the Sun lifted that from the Norway debate in the second world war with ref to Neville Chamberlain but if you would rather credit The Sun...

Comment

matters to me.. if they sell(which i dont think is even close to happening) then likelihood is we wont have any time to bring in players and thus we're selling our best valued asset.

not exactly making the club worthy of the 100m price tag.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

To be honest, I cannot understand why Briatore & Ecclestone are here.

I know if I wanted to own a football club, I'd want one I could show off to all and sundry with some sense of pride, and not one that was the butt of jokes, snide remarks, s******s, from just about everyone with an interest in our national game.
        A right couple of weirdos, those two clowns, and no mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          from the Adel sale as long as the 2 jokers sell up within the next couple of weeks! I remember the old headline from the Sun when 'turnip' Taylor was performing badly as England manager. I want those 2 to loudly hear those same words: " For God's sake go!"
          The concern is by the time they sell the club (IF), will there be enough time for us to sign good players before the window shuts up?
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
          X