No Sponsors No Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Hardly mate, myself and jeffro just see things similar and it's nice to see a poster use common sense not blind hope. I respect jeffro as a poster and defend him when I think he's right, whereas the Pete thing was a joke. As you have taken this serious I think the biggest cringeworthy friendship is between you and Ric. Really quite sad to see you 2 in action.
    Handbags away please....
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Handbags away please....
      Let me at him
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Apparently Flav has got an exclusive deal to use Adidas balls this year:

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Hardly mate, myself and jeffro just see things similar and it's nice to see a poster use common sense not blind hope. I respect jeffro as a poster and defend him when I think he's right, whereas the Pete thing was a joke. As you have taken this serious I think the biggest cringeworthy friendship is between you and Ric. Really quite sad to see you 2 in action.
          Oh dear, you seem to have taken that badly. Although true (you mention him every day), I was just jesting, but it seems I've hit a nerve.

Never been too good at taking my banter, have you? You must really dislike me, haha.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
          X