Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we can only sign players on a free...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we can only sign players on a free...

or loan deal, who's available that could improve the squad?

I can think of nigel reo-coker as a free (not too bad compared to what we have) and possibly dos santos on loan for a start?

someone had a list of the frees that we could get, and there was a decent group of players there.

eidur gudjonsen is a free - but obviously wages would be a problem.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

He'd be a great addition, if you look at the PFA list of players out of contract there are some fantastic bargains to be had, all depends on the wage demand though.

Comment

Would love Dos Santos tbh. WOuld fill the void left if/when Adel leaves quite well. Cant imagine he's on mega wages either (would guess 35k a week abso max?)
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I expect many of these players would possibly accept the same money as Jay Bothroyd though, as when it comes down to ther start of the season they will all want to be playing football or at least some sort of paycheck

Comment

James McFadden, John Carew...Both would be fab in my opinion.....Shocked we didnt go for Boywer who for me is premier leagues version of Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
              James McFadden, John Carew...Both would be fab in my opinion.....Shocked we didnt go for Boywer who for me is premier leagues version of Derry
              You and me both mate! Ipswich made a great signing with him.

James McFadden would be superb, but as we know, our owners are tighter than a nuns ar*e hole and so the chance of meeting his probable wage demands are, i guess, almost zero.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Come August these players will start to get twitchy and want to be in someones 25 man squad. That's when we could start to see some movement on the free players.

Comment

I think we need to focus on the areas we're weakest. For me that's defence so I think Naughton should be our no1 priority. We do need back up for Derry - the man's a hero but will he last a premiership season?

If Adel goes we could do a lot worse than asking Sir Alex if he fancies giving Cleverly another loan year
                  A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Plus aren't the loan rulings a lot lighter in the Prem - only 2 perhaps?
                    A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      or loan deal, who's available that could improve the squad?

I can think of nigel reo-coker as a free (not too bad compared to what we have) and possibly dos santos on loan for a start?
                      Dos Santos? Free? If the press are to be believed he is off to Spain for about £8m...

Comment

If we can only sign players on a free....
                        Why not take one step further and make the bar stards pay for their own bed board and travel?

Comment

Working...
                        X