Let's be realistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be realistic

It's getting clear now that we will mainly be targeting free agent players after signing Bothroyd and Dyer as well as having Webber and Gabbidon on trial. Apparently, Warnock is facing a lot diffulties and I trust he is doing his best to estblish a good squad for next seaon and hoping he will succeed. We are left with no choices other than hoping that we do not get relegated with this squad. There is gamble on the current squad, but let's just sit down, support the team and enjoy every moment after our 15 years absence from the Premier League.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Yaaaaaay,
    say, we are premier league, with a league two budget, say, we are premier league, with a league two budget, say, we are premier league.

It will be little short of being a miracle, if this time next year, we are preparing for our second season back in the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      Yaaaaaay,
      say, we are premier league, with a league two budget, say, we are premier league, with a league two budget, say, we are premier league.

It will be little short of being a miracle, if this time next year, we are preparing for our second season back in the premiership.
      Keep the faith
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        It's getting clear now that we will mainly be targeting free agent players after signing Bothroyd and Dyer as well as having Webber and Gabbidon on trial. Apparently, Warnock is facing a lot diffulties and I trust he is doing his best to estblish a good squad for next seaon and hoping he will succeed. We are left with no choices other than hoping that we do not get relegated with this squad. There is gamble on the current squad, but let's just sit down, support the team and enjoy every moment after our 15 years absence from the Premier League.

Oh yes, I will try and remember that as I watch goal after goal after goal conceded by QPR on their way back to the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Yaaaaaay,

It's going to be a big ask but if we can manage to survive this year, we can start all over again next year, how many players are out of contract next year that we're stuck with right now who will not feature?

Comment

I was probably being way too optimistic at the end of the season when I predicted we would "only" spend £6 million while others were saying£10 million and that was also keeping our best player by a mile.Unless our owners come to their senses,relagation is a certainty,I'd put my house on it and that makes me not look forward to next season

Comment

The other way of looking at it is that we have made two prem ability signings, and there are another 44 days till the window shuts

Comment

Green Grass has my vote - im a glass half full guy too.

And may I say Yousef best post ever - good to see people recognising we are a small club in the Premiership for the first time in over 15 years. This season is about survival and continue to build.

Comment

Great post Yousef.

PS: you look ever so slightly like Will from The Inbetweeners....
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X