11 strikers and counting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 strikers and counting.

Over the past 18 months or so we've been linked with at least 11 different strikers.Zamora,Phillips,Eastwood,Ebankes- Blake,Morrison,Chopra,Adebola,Evans,Lita,Cox and Beckford.All but the last 4 (who are all still available) have had the sense to move on to other clubs and the majority of their careers have flourished as a consequence.Due to our hesitant and tight fisted board,we've ended up with an injury prone Icelandic journeyman who can't score for love nor money.I personally don't share the now common view that he will be a revelation next season and I hope I'm proved wrong. If there's any merit in the alledged £6m interest from Newcastle for Delaney,Hall and Blackstock,I just pray that most of that money will be spent on a couple of decent strikers.I doubt very much this will happen particularly when both JM and JG feel the squad is strong enough WITHOUT any new additions.This already sounds like the dummies responding to the actions of the ventriloquist.

What are you on about? They've BOTH said they will be looking to bring in a couple of new players at least. And thats about right, we don't need too many additions, although that might depend on who goes.

Comment

Working...
    X