• Show
Clear All

• Daviesview

Where is he? suddenly disappeared.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

there is a god

Comment

wishful thinking. unfortuantely he's still around...and like a bad smell, refuses to get the hint and go away.

Comment

Does anyone care ??? still think davesviews and the insider are one,both spout off the same ole crap and both clueless !!!

Comment

Do some research fella check ip's im not davesview

Comment

I think davesview and that scouseranger are the same person. Once I posted that I heard we are interested in Bothroyd and 5 mins later both Davesview and scouseranger messaged me at around the same time saying am I 100% sure about it.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
              Do some research fella check ip's im not davesview
              Since when did different IPs prove different people? Also how do we check IPs on this forum?

Comment

School Trip perhaps?
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Daveviews and Taraabt the best are the same person.
                  Dave has been asking himself questions to bump his thread up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Where is he? suddenly disappeared.
                    What is wrong with you? Why are you asking about the guy that ruined this board? Are you trying to be funny, Kuwaiti?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                      What is wrong with you? Why are you asking about the guy that ruined this board? Are you trying to be funny, Kuwaiti?
                      What does my nationality has to do with the post? Are you trying to be racist? zzzzzzzzzzz
                      Last edited by Yousef; 18-07-2011, 06:55 AM.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        What does my nationality has to do with the post? Are you trying to be racist? zzzzzzzzzzz
                        Oh put the race card away geezer ffs, how is that racist? Exactly the same as saying to me "Englandi".... hardly racist by stating your nationality is it.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ok
                          Last edited by Yousef; 18-07-2011, 08:36 AM.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                            Are you trying to be funny, Kuwaiti?
                            Why do you keep needing to mention people's nationality in an antagonistic way? Isnt that what keeps getting you bans here?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Why do you keep needing to mention people's nationality in an antagonistic way? Isnt that what keeps getting you bans here?
                              i grew up in northolt and there was this real nasty kid on my estate, always causing trouble and bullying smaller kids, a real nasty racist little sh!t with 10eye dm's and a bad crew cut

i chased the bastad all over the estate one day (cowards can't half sprint when they have too!) and when i got hold of him through snot bubbles and tears he begged me to let him go,telling me all about his tragic life, his mum was on the game...she worked from home, nice eh!...his step dad was a junkie, brother in prison etc etc

maybe water buffoon has a similar tragic tale and excuse for his rank ignorance and utter stupidity

then again he could just be an @rsehole
                              I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X